02 SRX vs 800 ETECHs vs Trail Mod Nitro

Ya know, I just dont understand why this site puts up with this MACHZ1000 guy, he obviously just joined the site to do just that "bust balls". He is absolutely no benefit TO the site, and he isnt trying to benefit FROM the site. So why keep him as a member? If it was up to me he would be gone. Just no point in keeping someone on the site that is only here to bash peoples posts and the sleds we all love!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :ban: :rulez: :letitsnow

crazykid said:
Ya know, I just dont understand why this site puts up with this MACHZ1000 guy, he obviously just joined the site to do just that "bust balls". He is absolutely no benefit TO the site, and he isnt trying to benefit FROM the site. So why keep him as a member? If it was up to me he would be gone. Just no point in keeping someone on the site that is only here to bash peoples posts and the sleds we all love!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :ban: :rulez: :letitsnow
so very true..he is not contributing to anything on here..he is of no use. I say we should all take a vote and go to a :ban: all in favor ;)!

NUFF SAID

best to throw him at the wolves at the doo site..there they are all the same!!!

...Everbody does realize this guy is just a 'pot stirrer'. Just on here to get everyones goat. He enjoys winding us up tight and probably gets wood by doing so.
...Apparently he cannot find intellegent conversation elsewhere , so he comes here to get it.
Act like he doesn't exist and mabey....just mabey he'll go away.
Have a nice day.

A couple of bucks said:
...Everbody does realize this guy is just a 'pot stirrer'. Just on here to get everyones goat. He enjoys winding us up tight and probably gets wood by doing so.
...Apparently he cannot find intellegent conversation elsewhere , so he comes here to get it.
Act like he doesn't exist and mabey....just mabey he'll go away.
Have a nice day.
;)! ONLY THING I WILL SAY IN HIS FAVOR, HE DOSE RUN ON OTIS RE SAVIOR, I CAN TELL YOU GUYS SOME OF THE FASTEST SLEDS IN THE NORTHEAST RUN THERE. THAT STILL DON,T EXCUSE HIM COMING ON HERE BUSTING. 3:16 (yammie tony)

opsled said:
??? What????

I don't think you know what you're talkin about??

As far as Tony goes I know he has a set. Doubt if he'll let ya scrub yer wiskers on em though.

Good Luck with your Impressions,

opsled
i know what he was talking about... give ya a hint. the other set of lips down under. think of another word for a cat...

MachZ1000 said:
Good honest post. It might be the first time anybody ever admitted to getting beat by another brand. But it did sound like it was a good race. That's pretty impressive your 140 hp sled could even hang with these 150 plus hp sleds. Plus the weight was also a huge factor. I wish someone would come out with a light weight 2 stroke triple.

Oh and I'm very impressed your 1100 triple beat up on some 600cc twins. Great job.
If you know anything about 2 strokes vs 4 strokes you would know that these are very similiar in HP and the 4 stroke weighs more..................typical skidoo owner justifying why his sled lost

A couple of bucks said:
...Everbody does realize this guy is just a 'pot stirrer'. Just on here to get everyones goat.

He can have my goat.

Probably a match made in heaven.

I just don't want to know the details of such a fine partnership.

;)! ;)!

opsled

andrew k said:
i know what he was talking about... give ya a hint. the other set of lips down under. think of another word for a cat...

Ohhhhh,,,,,,

See now I didn't glean that from his words. Seemed to be more of a nards to the chin sorta feller to me.

Sorry, My bad. (lol)

opsled

I was reading on snowtrax website that the fasted sled this year for them was the 800 Etech. I was sure it would be the Arctic Cat Turbo.

We had some drags here this past weekend and there was a new turbo cat there and yeah he did take first in 0-1000 class, but he sure didnt take it by much,my clutched nytro was only about 3/4 of a sled back on him in 660 ft. Now this cat was tottaly stock from the dealer, the owner has had it for about a month so he does have some miles on it. i took it for a ride and i gotta say i like the ride, suspension wise.

crazykid said:
We had some drags here this past weekend and there was a new turbo cat there and yeah he did take first in 0-1000 class, but he sure didnt take it by much,my clutched nytro was only about 3/4 of a sled back on him in 660 ft. Now this cat was tottaly stock from the dealer, the owner has had it for about a month so he does have some miles on it. i took it for a ride and i gotta say i like the ride, suspension wise.

the 1100 turbo has potential to make 210hp but is restricted

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
MY NEIGHBOR HAS ONE OF THOSE, BUT ITS A 600 ETEC. I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW FAST THAT SLED WAS. I CAN IMAGINE THE 800. YOU TEST 8BU-10,s. 3:16 (yammie tony)

That's funny. My brother in law bought a new 600Etec last year and my Viper cleans it's clock. He was whining he wished he had his old MXZ800 back being it was faster but the funny thing is I could smoke that thing too. Did I mention he hates Yamaha's? ;)!

devinzz1 said:
the 1100 turbo has potential to make 210hp but is restricted

Yeah i am aware of the potential of the turbo cat, I am guessing that will be the guys next step, He sure did look disapointed in his sled, $16000 and he just barely took the 0-1000 class. :rofl: But the reprogrammed ecu will put him in the open class, Where he will also have no chance,not around here anyway. OH YEAH, did i mention the old srx did just as good as my nytro, It was one length behind the turbo, pretty much even. :2strokes:

Last edited:
Just noticed this on the bottom of yer sig Tony.

'' TYRANNOSAURUSRX ''

That's good!! Made me laugh!!

opsled

LIKE THAT PHIL ? ANYWAYS feel sorry for that guy with the 86 vmax. chuck will help him though. BUY OTHER PEOPLES JUNK. MY 83 BEEN GREAT, JUST HAVE SLIGHT WATERPUMP DRIP. SLED FUN TO RIDE. AND STILL MEAN AS HELL TO LOOK AT. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Back