02 SRX vs 800 ETECHs vs Trail Mod Nitro

I like the trailing arm skidoos.

The 97 Mach Z would be SWEET!!!! Love their older sleds

I like the early mid 90's to mid 90's cats EX 700 wildcat and T-cat. Were very cool sleds. Rumor has is it that you could BB a 900 T cat with 700 wild cat jugs of same ERA.

Polaris. I like the INDY chassis Early 90's Indy storm or indy storm 800 I thing 92 or 93 were good years but always liked the indys

tomseal6 said:
I like the trailing arm skidoos.

The 97 Mach Z would be SWEET!!!! Love their older sleds

I like the early mid 90's to mid 90's cats EX 700 wildcat and T-cat. Were very cool sleds. Rumor has is it that you could BB a 900 T cat with 700 wild cat jugs of same ERA.

Polaris. I like the INDY chassis Early 90's Indy storm or indy storm 800 I thing 92 or 93 were good years but always liked the indys

I was witness MANY TIMES when I pitted for my buddy who ran a Felegy/Decker built Indy600 in the old Mid America Ice drag circuit of Mike Knapp's T-Cat and 700 Wildcat. Man were they FAST. Hauck's were always fast on the circuit but they could not handle Knapp's stuff. That T-cat was scary fast! You had to see it to believe it. Many times he'd be last off the line and it did not matter. That thing would storm through the pack and always win in the end.

tomseal6 said:
the 650 wild cats before they were punched out to 700 had issues

Speaking of 650 Wildcats, I work with a guy that has one of the limited build custom 650 Wilcats by Black Magic called the Maqic Cat 650. I think they made maybe a dozen of them at the most. His is serial # 006. It has a load of PSI custom parts on it and is all black. I know it has 44 Mikunis because it didn't get too far from a gas station. The hood is made of a real lightweight material I do believe. I haven't seen it in years. I think he put about 100 miles or less on it total from brand new.

journeyman said:
Speaking of 650 Wildcats, I work with a guy that has one of the limited build custom 650 Wilcats by Black Magic called the Maqic Cat 650. I think they made maybe a dozen of them at the most. His is serial # 006. It has a load of PSI custom parts on it and is all black. I know it has 44 Mikunis because it didn't get too far from a gas station. The hood is made of a real lightweight material I do believe. I haven't seen it in years. I think he put about 100 miles or less on it total from brand new.
My brother has a '88 wildcat 650 serial # 00083, gotta admit, that thing rips

There was a guy in my area back about 92 that had a Wildcat 700 that was built by Black Magic that had a custom built 975cc triple that was made from two 650's, it was one of the first ones Black Magic made, that thing was scary fast, it put out between 175-180 hp, this was back in the day when Indy 650's with pipes, pretty much ruled the lakes and the Vmax-4's were just coming out. It sure was fun to see him line up with one of the smart talking Polaris's guys or what have you thinking they had a easy win just to see them come back with there heads hung and tail between there legs, he made them look like they had a little 340. There were only a few people that knew what was really under the hood. Eventually everyone found out, it sure was fun to watch. He used to send friends with Exciters or smaller sleds to race the loud mouths with the 650's piped & or ported just so we could say after we got beat to try my friend he has a new Wildcat 700. Boy did we have a great time for awhile. When the Thundercat and other Muscle sleds came out he would still beat them but it wasn't so easy. I would love to know where that sled is today. Those were the fun times!! :2strokes:

Back