sabattus grass drags

staggs65

this sunday, dec 2. Sabattus maine. This is a backyard, run what u brung, line up whenever, against whoever event. Its been going on 4 or 5 years now and theres always a good turnout. A lot of sleds come up from Mass and NH. It's a lot of fun so if anyone is interested let me know and I'll give you more info.

staggs65 said:
whats a little pain now and again :dunno:

it be great if you could make it. I'd like to see a v4 there

Its a 95 vmax4st long track at that to boot it would hook up hard...lol..but it doesnt have any registration either lol..so you would have to keep it if i got it over because i would never get it back across the candian border.

orchie18 said:
Its a 95 vmax4st long track at that to boot it would hook up hard...lol..but it doesnt have any registration either lol..so you would have to keep it if i got it over because i would never get it back across the candian border.
didnt you have a MRVIPER SRX? bring that down.

staggs65 said:
didnt you have a MRVIPER SRX? bring that down.

I definatly do lol. its not near ready i just got the 144 suspension sorted out, waiting on a replacement billet wheel and havent even touched the motor for the season yet. I would be interested just to watch. How many guys come out?

Your still having grass drags Cool...!

We have a 1 1/2 of snow and more coming for the weekend....!

don't forget to post video's

bluebullet said:
I would love to come up..... working that weekend..... go figure. Have a good time and post dome vids for me!
hopefully I'll get the time off from work this week that I'm supposed to (damn pipes keep breaking that need welding) and I'll have the Viper there with vids and pics

Christ Jeff Tell Me Those Are My Pipes, You Kidding Me ? Anyways Wish You Were Close To Ny. I Bring My Vmax 4 Up There. 3:16 (yammie Tony)

no no Tony, I'm a pipe welder by trade. I was supposed to have the rest of the week off but a 4 inch stainless steel pipe blew apart at Barber Foods today so now I dont know if I'll have the time off to get my Viper ready.....sidenote anyone who eats Barber Foods stuffed chicken breasts please stop, thats just gross. lol. but anywho the pipes I got from you worked just fine and have now moved on to the new owner of my previous mountain Viper. I hated to see it go but I made a fair profit on it so.....

Too bad I can't make it Sunday, Jeff. I have my parents 50th anniversary party that day in Massachusetts. Otherwise I would go and bring the SRX I just bought from my brother. Probably could've talked my brothers into going too. Have a good time!

staggs65 said:
no no Tony, I'm a pipe welder by trade. I was supposed to have the rest of the week off but a 4 inch stainless steel pipe blew apart at Barber Foods today so now I dont know if I'll have the time off to get my Viper ready.....sidenote anyone who eats Barber Foods stuffed chicken breasts please stop, thats just gross. lol. but anywho the pipes I got from you worked just fine and have now moved on to the new owner of my previous mountain Viper. I hated to see it go but I made a fair profit on it so.....
THANK GOD. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Back