sabattus grass drags

00sxrjoe said:
Hey 2005 rx Hows that sled run on ice. I see your post on cl a wile ago it was for sale?

last year we just show boated with her this year she should show a little better the big bor kit the port timing was off 7 degrees the ignition shuts down at 9300 i have an aftermarket ignition coming with 3 builtin curves as well as the ability to program more and the reve limit will set out at 12000 should be able to turn her 10200 safely ran 96 in 660 last year with a top speed of 107 this year i would like to see her 115-120 in 660 butt thats asking alott i had her for sale because i am building a 1999 srx prostock butt she dident sell so she will just half to go faster this year lol

Last edited:

one of the first mods i did was to pull the stock head gaskets out grind the rivits of teak 2 of the copper layers out spray with hightack reinstall torque to speck brought the compression up from 120 to 150 ish then remove the cdi pick up slot the holes move to advace 4degrees run vp 110 leaded jet acordingly it made a big difrenc for an easy mod oh and teak the plate out of the airbox

Last edited:
2005 rx warrior said:
was this when you ran 96? was that with the Big Bore kit? we ran 98.4 at the same event with a 700 :dunno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_oZsJsUuzY

lol. just a little friendly ribbing. your sled runs really good. I'd like to hear some more details about your prostocker. maybe if we can both get our thumbs out our #$%&* we'll get a chance to run your prostocker against mine this winter

Us 3 will have to try to meet up at a event this yr and have a yamaha camp

staggs65 said:
was this when you ran 96? was that with the Big Bore kit? we ran 98.4 at the same event with a 700 :dunno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_oZsJsUuzY

lol. just a little friendly ribbing. your sled runs really good. I'd like to hear some more details about your prostocker. maybe if we can both get our thumbs out our #$%&* we'll get a chance to run your prostocker against mine this winter

at that event i hadent ben ported the port timing was still off i dident have the 24 tooth gear and she was only 145 psi compression

and i am pulling her down this week she cracked an inteak port on the jug at sabattus have a new jug sending it down to be bored and ported got my new window less wiper track need to pull the sliders and add more wheels and strap the suspention down still alot of work to do

it would be nice to have a group to run with that wouldent be criticle about eachothers sleds that worked together that would be fun dont you think ?

Cant make it this time. Need to finish up the outdoor chores. My computer is down. Ive been checking in with my wife's kindle but its a real PITA! I wont be on much till I get my new charger on Tuesday

staggs65 said:
Cant make it this time. Need to finish up the outdoor chores. My computer is down. Ive been checking in with my wife's kindle but its a real PITA! I wont be on much till I get my new charger on Tuesday
hope you get the computer fixed not fun with the kindle lol the srx went good on her first ride since the rebuild at least she dident blow lol i will keep you posted as to where i am going to be hopefully we can get together i think we are still going to black mt next weekend

Back