sabattus grass drags

nope, it wasn't ready for it, i helped staggs get the viper ready!! I ran my neighbors 136 rev 800. I know that I shouldn't have of ran a ski-doo but that's all there was.lol haha. In the second video that staggs posted it goes the viper, a orange f7 and then me on the rev. Wasn't the fastest by far but I still had a blast!

t-rav said:
wow wonder what that sxr had done to it

It has a early Hauck 760 BB with cpr pipes. That guy had it for sale in the spring, I looked at it but decided on a stock one instead. I didn't realize how fast that thing was until now.

its a 2000 sxr 700 hauck 760 big bore race porting 180 psi compression welded crank stage 4 clutch hauck husher pipes and the guy riding it weights 255 lbs lol

2005 rx warrior said:
its a 2000 sxr 700 hauck 760 big bore race porting 180 psi compression welded crank stage 4 clutch hauck husher pipes and the guy riding it weights 255 lbs lol

I thought I've seen that sled at Waldoboro, Newport, and the Sabattus radar runs, running in the 700 class.

2005 rx warrior said:
first off, is it your sled? well I'm about 99% positive it's the sled, just not 100% sure which class it was in each event. I know at waldoboro 2011 it wasnt in 800 mod because thats the class I was in with my 780 srx. At the Newport radar runs I was in 700 stock with my Viper (which I admit probably isnt the class for that sled but thats where they put it). I was up checking the board for my class and the driver of that sled (you?) was up checking the board for the same class so I assumed he was in the same class. At the sabattus radar runs last year I have no idea at all what class it was in, I just know I saw the sled.

2005 rx warrior said:
just look for here kitty kitty on the snow flap lol
thats how I recognized it. lol

2005 rx warrior said:
do you go to togus stream each year ?

I havent but I've been wanting to. hopefully make it there this year.

as far as clases go their are allot of sleepers out their and trying to run a piped and clutched sled in the improved stock class its not going to work because your up againsed mor hevly moded sleds at waldaboro if you remember their was a srx their with a 900 kit on it ran 700 to 1000 and won i was still not moded as heavy back then i ran 71 at waldaboro

2005 rx warrior said:
as far as clases go their are allot of sleepers out their and trying to run a piped and clutched sled in the improved stock class its not going to work because your up againsed mor hevly moded sleds

I hear you there. thats where the sanctioned events need to come up with an in between class to attract more racers. the average trail rider has too much done for the stock class but will get killed by an improver. I didnt go to waldoboro this year but last year they checked the bore size on the winners. This of course doesnt rule out strokers. I've seen your sled around quite a bit. It's a real good runner. I'm sure I'll run into you some more this year. By the way, welcome to the site. I'm surprised you havent been on here before now.

Hey 2005 rx Hows that sled run on ice. I see your post on cl a wile ago it was for sale?

i dident go to waldaboro this year eather i just hate all that cleaning pull the carriage out all that stuf butt i have a new ice track so i half to pull the carriage out annywase i am in it just for the fun and to meet people win loos or draw when it gets to the point of not being fun then its time tomove on last year i never placed in an event butt i had fun doing it i just found out about this so i joined same with hcs

Back