Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Years with Yamaha SXViper

IMG_4215_copy_1368x912.jpg
    IMG_4345_copy_1368x912.jpg

Some riding pics with stock 700, everything works good. I was also riding with 780. It runs pretty good, but got some airleak somewhere. Need to check it later.
    Yamaha SXViper 2002
    2" riser
    44" stance
    Blue headlight cover
    DIY windshield
    18.9" fox floats on front end and 18.7" fox float on rear skid
    Tunnel stiffeners and protective tube

Awesome! The steering rack looks pretty cool, does the steering 'feel' the same with it (turn bars a certain amount and skis still turn the same amount as before)? Is that a motocross track in the photos?

Quote Originally Posted by Yzed608 View Post
    Awesome! The steering rack looks pretty cool, does the steering 'feel' the same with it (turn bars a certain amount and skis still turn the same amount as before)? Is that a motocross track in the photos?
    Steering feels almost same, skis won't turn as much as before mod. It is possible to modify those links and get it little faster and more angle, but i think that it is not nessessary. Stock viper skis turn a lot compared to other sleds. It is also a little lighter to turn compared to stock. I run pretty much ski pressure so it is possible to ride fast on bumby turns. I have some videos, but i need to make some edit on clips.

Actually that place is a local small skiing hill, they made some bumbs with machines�� It is closed pretty early, because covid...
    Yamaha SXViper 2002
    2" riser
    44" stance
    Blue headlight cover
    DIY windshield
    18.9" fox floats on front end and 18.7" fox float on rear skid
    Tunnel stiffeners and protective tube

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678