2014 sled anouncement

yami1 said:
When I see snake skin I think carbon Fiber. How bout a carbon fibre hood . And ultra light weight 4 stoker. To bad it would cost 16000 dollars. I just came from Full Power and Justin said that cat and yami are in cohuits. He said that yami is going to supply engines and use cats new chassis. We shall see. Just dont know how I feel about that
WOW!! well I guess they got to do what they got to do to stay in Business I guess.Just a sign of the times..they were loosing sales compared to the other Brands,so why not join them..but with Yami motors is really what matters..any other suspensions are better then ours..if the prices are not to bad..I could get into a YamiCat...

Guy i ride with has last years cat snopro factory race sled built for the public.First thing he did was remove the 500 cc moter and dropped in a new 800.Or atleast he had the dealor do it.Nice sled lots of money in it but very cool and fast everywere.

the New Yamaha Cobra 1079cc triple 163 hp naturally aspirated 499lbs Is my guess! ;)!

Last edited:
when I posed this question to google, what I found is that the king snake rarely constricts its dinner. Most others do unless they get used to eating pre killed food. If it is moving, it is hard to shake the salt on it.

cumminsdsl said:
And it better not be ugly!!!! LOL
lets hope not.We do need a new look,that RX1/Apex look has to go.And rid the Nytro/Phaser as well..we need a modern look ,something refreshing.but better not be bulky and heavy looking..
still think if the SRX theme is brought back..they would sell out.Look what happened in 98.My dealer told me in that year they sold something like 110 SRX's themselves..

Well alrighty then!!!! Maybe we should all chill have a beer and see what wednesday brings. Hope yamaha has there site ready for all the hits its going to take. Big week next week supposed to be a couple big storms, yamaha sled and my national holiday the Daytona 500!!!!!! Boo ya!!!

Yeah, that would be like last years "new" sled, a nytro with a 1,75 track. LOL

Back