2014 sled anouncement

De250r said:
Etec figured out the cold temp thing. I'm betting yamaha traded direct injection tech for arctic cat chassis tech. I saw a bunch of new cats today. Mixed emotions for sure. Then I saw this yesterday. I'm anxiously waiting.

totallyamacat. gonna have to make a new CATegory for this site.

What's all the noise about the new sleds. I heard kickstarts & a horn.

devinzz1 said:
arctic cat stated that they will be using the last of their suzuki engine supply in the 2014 models and will be making their own engines in 2015 model year.
Nightmare.. Watch and see...

:2strokes: ..?? Got this off DOOTALK...really??....WTF??....this is the new Viper..../definitely...IS THE NEW VIPER....now is it a 2-stroke...800 HPDI..??...New 3 cylinder 4 stroke???...Under 500lbs??....IT HAS CAT SUSPENSION....ohhhhh boy can't wait!!!

Photo has been removed per Totallyamahas Embargo Date Agreement!! Please do not post this photos again until after Noon on the Feb 20th.

I am a photo shop user my brother does signs and photoshop for a living....you would see blurring and inconsistency in the photo quality...trust me...this has not been Morphed...now whether or not we get this machine.......the picture has NOT been altered....just saying....that machine exists...

Back