The Blue Beast (99 SX 700)

CountryBoy3521

Well right now it's just a stock sled with a rumble pack can and an 8 inch riser but I'm planning on a bender clutch kit,bender pipes,spaced/notched reeds,C&A Pro skis,a 1.5" paddle track,and a boss seat to start the process. It's gonna be an over time build as I lack the funding to do most of it right now. 10801495_10202864951217504_7941801131467068260_n.jpg10006914_10202864951377508_4422047327025831117_n.jpg

Sounds like you want a more aggressive sled with those mods. If so upgrade the suspension first then the seat.

I plan on doing suspension upgrades too,I'm in the process of doing the research on that area right now. I plan on getting a BOSS seat for it although from what I understand I'll have to trim it to fit right

I plan on doing suspension upgrades too,I'm in the process of doing the research on that area right now. I plan on getting a BOSS seat for it although from what I understand I'll have to trim it to fit right

On older versions. Newer one you shouldnt have to.

notched reeds

I'm not sure if I wanna go spacers or notched yet,is one better than the other or do people go the spacer route just because it's easier?

Spacers might need a crooked SRX steering shaft. The spacing of the reeds might lead to the center carb bowl rubbing on steering shaft. Buy 6 brand spankin new stainless stoppers and notch three of them. Remember notch goes up.

I run spacers and carbon reeds no problems. I installed the updated steering column on my 97 to

well the sled is going on the back burner since it's rideable in its current state. Truck needs a transmission so I can't afford to spend money on the sled right now

They drug it across my front yard and loaded it onto a truck or a trailer and drove off with it,I had the key inside the house because I know leaving the key in it just makes it easier to steal it. The police have a lead so hopefully they find it. The sled has had white Powermadd handguards added to it and the bar padding has been taken off since this picture was taken. I believe the sled is somewhere around Empire, Michigan currently if the lead the police have is correct.IMG_0419.jpg

Back