needs help asap. adjusting powervalves on srx 700

auji700triple

Having a little trouble figuring out how to adjust these powervalves on my 01 srx I have the heads off with the testing harness. I also have the servo cover off . I just need some guidance in figuring out how to get these suckers adjusted. This is the final step before j cna get coolant in this and fired up. Thx!!!

Yeah I searched the forums and found the tech section however... I'm a little confused. Do you open the valves fully then adjust them? Do they need to be adjusted to closed, meaning do I have to adjust them so they won't hit the piston or do they just go to closed potion? I'm guessing they only have one adjustment to fully open .

Yeah I searched the forums and found the tech section however... I'm a little confused. Do you open the valves fully then adjust them? Do they need to be adjusted to closed, meaning do I have to adjust them so they won't hit the piston or do they just go to closed potion? I'm guessing they only have one adjustment to fully open .

I've only adjusted to fully open. I know in manual they give steps on how to adjust closed by feeling through exhaust port. But I've never had a problem with above link adjustment

they should never hit your piston. that would not be good. put them in slot, your heads are off so you should be able to see and adjust by useing your fingers. make sure valve is set all the way forward, if needs adjustment just loosing locknut on servo and adjust length. very easy to do. than tight,en nuts on servo. 3:16x (yammie tony)

Back