My "New" Baby

Thanks. Couple heat cycles and then drain the whole system at end of year is plan. Shouldn't have to worry about mice. Where this is kept has never had mice in there and don't anticipate it.

that was my great friend brian niemans sled. rochester ny. his sleds are top notch. that air box seal is available at bender racing for the srx cold air kits. 3:16x (yammie tony)

OK, I guess I'll be the first since nobody else has asked yet! Wanna sell it? Lol that thing is mint man! If I ever come across another srx in that condition I'm afraid I'll have to come home with it also. Wife might kick me out but I don't care...id sleep on the cold concrete right beside her!

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

I'd like to continue my collection so, if anybody knows of an exceptionally nice SRX, any year (except 2001), 600 or 700, preferably with low miles for sale please let me know. I'm willing to travel to get. Thanks!

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

I'd like to continue my collection so, if anybody knows of an exceptionally nice SRX, any year (except 2001), 600 or 700, preferably with low miles for sale please let me know. I'm willing to travel to get. Thanks!

Does it have to be an SRX? There was a guy on facebook the other day that had a 99 sx 700 still in the crate for $4500

Back