99 SRX accelerates good then loses power...help!!!

Stock getting, didn't know if I should try to adjust fuel mixture screw

Fuel screw won't do anything for the top end. Mine is jetted stock, on a warm day, anything above freezing, I have good bottom end, runs like crap on top end. Not saying for sure that your problem is the warm temps/jetting but it wouldn't hurt to drop a size on the mains just to see how it is after that. if it's still doing it then at least you know it isn't a jetting issue.

I recently installed the one of mr.vipers clutch set ups in it, so both springs are brand new. I spoke with another member on here that said check the clutch bearings/bushings.

You said you were recently changing parts in the clutch. Did you change the helix to steeper angel? Im guessing the HP is not enough to pull the new setup. Also check the secondary twist?
---mac---

You said you were recently changing parts in the clutch. Did you change the helix to steeper angel? Im guessing the HP is not enough to pull the new setup. Also check the secondary twist?
---mac---

Yes I changed the helix to the dalton 51/46, it has ran very well with the clutch setup before I started having this problem

Back