SRX 700 Vs do 850 ??

Give yourself enough room,,,, they will take you to 110--- then you can say byby........................

Need the right conditions,,,,,,, speedo peged 119 on gps...............................

Yes ok the 850 cracks, but how will an srx do against it? An srx with a 1 inch track should do 110 at most normal trail conditions, and it doesn't have to be that good before the speedo shows 118, we're comparing speedo speeds here :)

Alot of the 850s I've seen all have big mountain tracks that's where they shine and are loosing to there little brothers the 800 etec in drag races

ok, one of our guys had the new 850 etch it had just over 300 miles on it so he thought it was out of break in mode. we were neck and neck. I GPS'ed out at 111mph he pulled away after but not much. This made me happy my 700SRX 17 year old sled is still taking on brand new 800 class sleds!!!

Awesome man, I new the SRX could give it a run for its money, especially when they run a cool 17k where as you can pick up an SRX for like 2k some tlc add clutching and voila lol. I knew the speedo on the Doo was wayy off a guy let me try his out last weekend which I got 124mph on the speedo, i knew it didnt feel that fast. What set up are you running

m cousins 800r took nearly 500 miles before it was done with the break in mode. should say right on the gauge

They sure do, ride with a guy that has a new 850 summit. Was showing about 50% after about 150 miles or so

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back