Phazer 1 phazer 2 carb differences

extremeviper

How can I identify which carbs I have to put the rubber plugs in the proper place the sleds an 89 but I think the motor is newer because it has the oil pump from a 93 please help me identify the carbs/motor for my 13 year old kid as he has a hard time keeping up with me and my 16 year old on a srx and viper, any help appreciated...

Can you mix phazer 1 and phazer 2 carbs? Found out someone previous broke off one of the float bowl pin mounting legs so I am hoping to make a good set of carbs out of 2 damaged sets....

Also the 2 black plugs in my carbs do not fit very well in the holes and are loose, is there anything you can put on them to make sure they will stay put (fuel impervious silicone or jb weld?)?

Last edited:
Can you mix phazer 1 and phazer 2 carbs? Found out someone previous broke off one of the float bowl pin mounting legs so I am hoping to make a good set of carbs out of 2 damaged sets....

Also the 2 black plugs in my carbs do not fit very well in the holes and are loose, is there anything you can put on them to make sure they will stay put (fuel impervious silicone or jb weld?)?

Start from the top and read - post 2.

The float bowl will hold the plugs in place. Do not use silicone or JB weld. If you want, get new plugs and they will likely fit tighter.

It depends. I tried that once. Somewhere along the lines they changed the top of the carbs. The difference is the height so you have to look at them closely. Also, NEVER use any kind of sealant on carburators. If the plugs are loose the sled wont run correctly. Buying new plugs is really your only option.

Back