Phazer WIDEBODY Build, looking for tips/direction

THANK YOU! The problem? Pilot Jet Passage was still clogged. I'm an idiot.

Anyway, CHECK THIS OUT!
FIRST RIPS! Modified Phazer 2s X2, GET HYPE!!! Also, found a PERFECT fuel cutoff for these sleds, scope the video about half way through. Restored the seat, installed C&A Pro Skis, woke up the other phazer 2 after sitting 11 months!

Excited to start ripping on these things, thanks for all your help so far!

Why did you delete my reply on your youtube page? I'm done helping you. You're not here to help, you're here for views and to promote yourself.

Just so everyone knows, I posted a long helpful post to the guy who asked about his sled smoking a lot and how to tune the carb, with links to a whole sheet of information and OP deleted it. Apparently can't handle anyone contradicting him. Bud you're giving out advice you have no business giving out, some of it is wrong. But you're putting out these videos like they're how tos. You're learning yourself, don't pretend to be an expert overnight.

Last edited:
Why did you delete my reply on your youtube page? I'm done helping you. You're not here to help, you're here for views and to promote yourself.

Just so everyone knows, I posted a long helpful post to the guy who asked about his sled smoking a lot and how to tune the carb, with links to a whole sheet of information and OP deleted it. Apparently can't handle anyone contradicting him. Bud you're giving out advice you have no business giving out, some of it is wrong. But you're putting out these videos like they're how tos. You're learning yourself, don't pretend to be an expert overnight.
I didn't delete your reply, dude. The problem was you were probably posting links, so youtube assumed you were a spam bot.

If you have not left a lot of comments on youtube before, it thinks you are spam and deletes them. It sucks and I have no control over it. I really wish I could read that information man.

Try leaving comments on other videos, and eventually it won't flag you as a bot.

Please just leave your responses here, I am eager to learn more.

My recoil broke, so I ordered the best rope I could find, and I'm redoing it again. Seems like I have to do everything twice on this sled lol

Recoil Repair Video, using the best rope I could find:

One thing though, having a really time cold starting this thing, if it's been sitting a few days it will just NOT START without a squirt of premix or starting fluid. I don't get it. Carbs are brand new. Never any ethanol. Choke plunger bores were polished with a q tip and metal polish, and I polished the plungers as well. Once I get it running, I can turn it off and it starts on the first pull. Ideas?

look at line that comes from the fuel pump to the carb. if it has bubbles in it, it is sucking air somewhere. my 97 et410 and my brothers 78 et340 both do this and both have all new lines and pump.

i put all new clamps and still no difference. might have to get the serrated ones that you use pliers on to try them.

Back