Help Appreciated - '94 VMAX 750

Sybarite`

Hi Folks, bran new here.
Apologies if this is a old set questions - safety in numbers, I'm asking in a few places:
I have a deposit on a 1994 VMAX 750-4 with 11,000km on it. I have not seen it, yet.
1- Is $1500 CDN a good price?
2- Is there a lot of tuning needed before each trip out (tuning the 4 carbs for example)?
3- Are they hard to tune?
4- Are they reliable?
5- Is the VMAX 800 that much better and less maintenance (carb wise)?
6- Is it easier to handle in the trails than an Apex? Or is it LAKE only unless you're a sadist lol?

Trying to weigh all the pros and cons.
Thank you

that is a steal if it is in good shape.

never owned one but i think just setting the carbs once a year would be enough unless going for max hp with pipes all the time.

never heard anything bad about them other that fuel milealge sucks but has the power to make up for it.

only has 6-8" rear suspension travel. probably handles pretty well on trail but will most likely give you a work out like any non eps sled would.

that is a steal if it is in good shape.

never owned one but i think just setting the carbs once a year would be enough unless going for max hp with pipes all the time.

never heard anything bad about them other that fuel milealge sucks but has the power to make up for it.

only has 6-8" rear suspension travel. probably handles pretty well on trail but will most likely give you a work out like any non eps sled would.
This is very helpful - thank you!!!

Hi Folks, bran new here.
Apologies if this is a old set questions - safety in numbers, I'm asking in a few places:
I have a deposit on a 1994 VMAX 750-4 with 11,000km on it. I have not seen it, yet.
1- Is $1500 CDN a good price?
2- Is there a lot of tuning needed before each trip out (tuning the 4 carbs for example)?
3- Are they hard to tune?
4- Are they reliable?
5- Is the VMAX 800 that much better and less maintenance (carb wise)?
6- Is it easier to handle in the trails than an Apex? Or is it LAKE only unless you're a sadist lol?

Trying to weigh all the pros and cons.
Thank you The famous Fredina Night Club Android horror game on the computer is now available on the phone with creepy images and sounds that horror enthusiasts will surely love. The game is available on the https://getmodnow.com/fredina-night-club-game.html website safe and free
The VMAX is better for straight-line performance, while the Apex is more suited for trail riding. Consider your preferences and riding style.

Back