Best after market skis for mm 700?

Bart Elder

Hi. What are the best after market skis for 2002 mm700. I used to have a mm 700 with Simmons double runner skis. Seemed corner nicely on trail.

Second question: what are the best after market skis for this same sled for powder snow floatation?

Thanks , Bart Elder, Denver Colorado

SLP Powder Pros and dont look back. Modify them with a cutout for better sidehill. Mr Sled is spot on with the longer spindles, makes that sled waaay better. Not sure what year they rid the 141 yoko track, but if you still have that on, it sucks in my opinion.

SLP Powder Pros and dont look back. Modify them with a cutout for better sidehill. Mr Sled is spot on with the longer spindles, makes that sled waaay better. Not sure what year they rid the 141 yoko track, but if you still have that on, it sucks in my opinion.
Thanks a ton guys. I plan to have this sled a while. Seems un abused with 2700 miles and bone stock so should be worth to make it a better powder sled for Colorado Rocky mtns. I got it for $1400 us. All I done to it so far is clean clogged pilot years . I had a 2000 mm700 with performance head, slp triple pipes, Simmons double runner skis but I traded it and cash for a 2008 nytro mtx 153 pig four stroke to pull skiers uphill

Back