VIP TY Membership...please read!!!!

MrSled said:
I have never thought about that...what do you think would be a fair price for that kind of membership??
Depends on the other hobby type activities the member does. I would think the rates could be deeply discounted for members also do skydiving or ride a naked sport bike in major metropolitan rush hour traffic while wearing Oaklys, flip-flops & a thong.

LaLaLa

I would like to see a trail map section for VIP members. There are alot of trails out there that are not on the regular trail maps. Also there are alot of new snowmobilers that may not know where to ride.

Hey Sledy

I sent you some money for VIP + donation. Let me know after you get it if you need any other info. Not sure if I sent you everything like I was supposed to.

Tod

Me To Sled , I Have Been Alittle Behind The Ball As Of Late , The 19 Mo. And 8 Week Old Kids Are Kicking My A$$ .. But You Know I Want Full Pimping Rights ...

life time membership

MrSled said:
I have never thought about that...what do you think would be a fair price for that kind of membership??

Considering its $15 for a standard VIP i would say $150 would be an awesome deal for a lifetime membership since the next 10 years would be paid for in advance and there after that well its just a great deal i would think. Should be for the top VIP membership and maybe you could throw in some other things. What do you think sled? I know that you wouldnt get very many lifetime members at first but eventually i think you would, Especially this fall and winter when the sledding season starts heating up. Trust me this site has saved me about atleast 10 times of my proposed amount for a lifetime membership. Maybe you can take a poll from other members to see what their thought are. I would do the lifetime in a heart beat. Just an idea Thanks, Tom

Does this mean that members that dont post to often will not be able to post unless they pay the membership. I have had some great advice and have purchased parts from members that only had about 5 posts. I hope we dont lose these people because of the fee. I purchased some parts from someone who became a member due to the fact that he had Yamaha parts for sale. I got a great deal and smooth transaction. Maybe non members have limited access to the site. Read the forums post in clasifieds but can't access tech pages or other pages on the site.
Dont get me wrong I am more then happy to pay but I think some of these non active members will not and we may lose the opportunity on some great deals. Just my 2 cents.
If I have misunderstood please correct me.
Mr. Sled what about shipping a TY VIP hat to Ontario Canada.
Lets not forget our Canadian members.

Thank you for the information Mr Sled.
I guess I missunderstood what the non VIP member priveleges.
I will be signing up for VIP.

Back