VIP TY Membership...please read!!!!

ALL VIP Members....If you have paid for a hat or shirts. I would like the Hat Stitch Color, sticker color or shirt color and size....EMAILs ONLY...NO PM's. Please give your name and username to validate. I still have some work to get the Sign Up Right so if some of you want to wait until after this weekend that would be great!!!

If you have sent it to me...please send it again.

Thanks
Tom

For anybody that has not been on a TY ride, the TY rides are a blast. You can't believe the friends you'll make and the many good times you'll have. Thanks Tom the site is great.

I have quite a few orders with just a name on them and no username, if you dont see VIP next to your name you better email me....also if you dont say what color stitch, red or blue on your hat..you will get blue....and if you dont give me a size and color on your shirt, you will get a hat....LOL.

Thanks
Tom

I'm in

Tommy, I just did the paypal thing, and e-mailed you the the info you need. I wouldn't want to miss out on anything this site provides for me. Hope to see ya in Houghton again next year. But I'm not singing again. LOL :rocks:

I'm finally back..
Mr. Sled, My appologies for stirring up a bunch of crap. I guess i shouldn't type when I'm in a shiddy mood. My point was there but it came out a bit harsh. I'll be IN along with the rest. A few things just didn't sit right but my understanding is getting better. Like a lot of you stated, this place is well worth the few bucks. I few comments by others I'd like to rebut on but I'll leave that alone being I came off as someone I'm really not. My pocket may not be as deep as some or my knowledge as vast as others but my integrity is there. This place is a class act and that all starts from the top. My complements Mr. Sled. Maybe someday I'll get to a ride(NY that is) and meet a bunch of ya. :rockon:
Rich(wanasrx)

Tom i'm in! I'll get a money order off to ya Friday. I just think of all the money I've saved from using this site. Can I be rider #1 for next years 07 demo rides.....lol.

Tom,

I certainly don't mind the money for the benefits recieved from this site, Youve got a Paypal deposit ;)!

Keep up the good work :yam:

Thanks - Mike (S.X.)

Back