VIP TY Membership...please read!!!!

You aren't really being excluded from anything by not becoming a VIP member ... think of it as being allowed to enter into exclusive offers such as demo rides and prizes from trivia.

Everyone is still welcome on all the TY rides ... the only ride that is limited are the demo rides and those are limited to begin with.

I think it is a great idea Tom ...

Its not like it is really going to change anything if you don't become VIP ... you can still access and read the forums/classifieds.

Think about some of the prizes offered this past season for Trivia ... covers, helmet ...etc. Where do you think shipping expenses come from? Not to mention to time Tom takes away from his family to do all that extra stuff. Besides wouldn't you rather see someone who supports the site win the prizes verses some lurker who just happened upon the site that day to win a prize?

It's called trading value for value... the only ones that will get upset are the moochers that bring no value to that table... personally I think it's a smokin' deal!

Thanks Gina and Big Max....I just want to be able to offer you guys the best and the site is getting so large that a dedicated server was on order..

wanasrx said:
I don't know, I've got mixed feelings about this. Seems like we're setting up different classes here. Upper ,middle etc. I for one don't like it. If it were a fee for everyone, I'm in. I think you should think this one over.
Rich

This is just like a fee for everyone as everyone should support the site that supports them by getting them info they need to save money on repairs and the like. $35 a year is a bargain to be able to access the info on both these sites. I am already paid up and glad to be a VIP member. ;)!

Should also mention a dedicated server means a lot less downtime and faster smoother running site.

I really think that you cannot beat this site for all that you get out of it. I'm sure that Tom has spent a big chunk of his own valuable time in making it into what it is today, and it keeps getting better.

I'm in. For all the information sharing and non-bashing, IMO there is not a better site out there. This is not a cheap sport, but for what he's proposing for the VIP fees that is one heck of a bargain considering what this site does for Yamaha enthusiats.

ok well i was looking at it all wrong. im sorry tom i was thinking you would not be welcome on rides and such. i am sorry for looking at it the wrong way i see now that is is for a better cause. Jeff

PS thankyou Gina for helping me see the light

Vip

Tom, I have 100 bucks for ya but I would rather pay cash. I don't want old what's her name to start asking how much I have in the sleding account. That would be a bad thing!!. E-Mail me or PM me with the details. Thanks. OLDGRAY.

I'm in will be sending money order out to you been paying for sledhead for nothing why not support this site.Cool idea!

Tom,

Sending you a Paypal, ...Yamaha should kick in another few grand as well, ...this site has certainly stoaked the Yamaha fire! ;)!

I concur. Is the adult only section 18+ or what thes deal with that. Cuz, you do know that i am 18 right:)

just a quick question for mr. sled......... im sending out a money order for the vip membership, i would like to order an extra shirt and hat. will you get the money oreder personally ? i have a special request on puting a name on them. if so i will put a note in the envelope explaning the details......... and thanx for the great site!!!!!!!!!!!

Back