Post your pict of your black fairing vipers with aftermarket windshields.

can you just pop off that fairing piece and paint it? Cause i want mine white but i dunno if u can just pop it off

Cuzino19 said:
can you just pop off that fairing piece and paint it? Cause i want mine white but i dunno if u can just pop it off

it appears that way looking at the parts diagram on the fairing, but I'm not for sure...

yeah, you need to take it off to put on or takke of the windshield... thats wat i did with mine.. but since i got it cut i need alonger windhsield trim as u can tell. it looks back short..... but other than that looks good! thanks joe

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 25
anyone have an 03 with an aftermarket windy? since this whole thing started with a request for the black fairing vipers... lol!

I cant really ditch mine, already had frostbite with the stock one lol! where I ride it can get pretty damn cold, have a pic somewhere of it being -38* F. if I was to get an aftermarket one, a tinted cobra. my dealer had one on a viper S and it looked SWEET! and it still had a nice flair up top :)

its gets about -55 here and maybe close to -60, and you will still Catch my on skidoo.. i gets over frostbike,hahaha thats **** all!! and look at my sheild,there is none. my handlebars stick up soo far hahaa i think i mite have to invest in some handgaurds. LOL

heres my 03' with the windshield i cut and made myself. its got a carbon fiber look to it. and yes that is celsius auji700triple is talkin about, it gets about the same here.

Attachments

• joe4.jpg
    joe4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 22
in 2002 there was a one off viper for special customers(who wanted to do it themselves)

Attachments

• IMG_3845 600 wide.jpg
    IMG_3845 600 wide.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 16
  • viper with sunrise 600 wide.jpg
    viper with sunrise 600 wide.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
not sure what the competition is, bt I think betheviper should be disqualified. he wins and it is no fair to the rest of us mere mortals ;) nice sled as ALWAYS :)

o, and I DEMEAND more pics from redsnake, that thing is looking nice :) any bigger shots, or full sled shots?

Back