Post your pict of your black fairing vipers with aftermarket windshields.

sxv2002 said:
here is my viper

Does anyone know of a place that still has this shield? Why did they only make it for one year?

Attachments

• Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Here's mine, low black

Attachments

• sled 082.jpg
    sled 082.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 7
  • sled 073.jpg
    sled 073.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 11
  • sled 080.jpg
    sled 080.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 7
looks good katahdin, but you ought to level out the mirrors, looks like it has elf ears lol! pointy at the top! I have the same mirrors and thought they looked nicer level. see avatar :)

what year sled are you looking to put on on???The 03 with the black air scoops,I' go with either a black,or chrome.But thats jus tmy opinion.

yes, 03 viper, blue with black fairings. thinking the transparent chrome is nice, starts black and fades into the chrome. might be the hotness ;)

03viperguy said:
looks good katahdin, but you ought to level out the mirrors, looks like it has elf ears lol! pointy at the top! I have the same mirrors and thought they looked nicer level. see avatar :)

I have 2" risers and when I have them level I can't see them, my hands block them so I have to turn them up like that. function over looks, but I kinda like them like that LaLaLa

Last edited:
Not to highjack... but does anyone know the difference in flare and color(blue) between the Yamaha low Blue shield w/strobes, and the Cobra Low blue Shield? Does one match the viper blue better than the other?

I can't decide between these two shields. I would go with the Blue chrome, but I'm not sure how much I like the black fading into the blue shield with the all blue 2002 fairing. Do they still make the all blue chrome without the black? I prefer the all blue look! ;)!

Last edited:
Okay. I just realized that Cobra makes the low all blue chrome windy and the 12.5" transparent blue windy. Does anyone have a pic of a viper with the all blue chrome low shield? I may go with this one over the regular solid blue ones.

NB-Viper, to answer a question you asked a LONG time ago, I think I AM going to ditch the stock windy, I really like the one Harry Balzonya has....this one.....

like it because of the FLARE! I couldnt go without the flare like I said before, and it looks sweet imho :) either that or the transparent chrome...

Attachments

• windshield.jpg
    windshield.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 8
Harry Balzonya, what model # is that sheild? they show a solid blue chrome one but describe it as having the black accents??? I dont want the solid blue one, I want the one with black on the bottom like yours :) help! ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ought to still be available. when you ordered it looked different than the pic? I am freaked about getiin gthe one I dont want lol!

03viperguy said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ought to still be available. when you ordered it looked different than the pic? I am freaked about getiin gthe one I dont want lol!

Viperguy - They list it as blue chrome(19-0205), but I emailed them and it is not all blue, but it's the one that you want; black fade to blue chrome. They have them in stock for $79. I was looking for all blue, but it appears that they no longer make it.

http://www.snowmobiletrinkets.com/COBRAYAMAHA-VIPER.html

Back