AAen Pipes

vmax3

I am thinking of buying a set of AAen pipes for my 79SRX. Anyone have any thoughts on how much weight loss i can expect and how much HP I can gain over stock pipes??

weight loss will be your largest bennefit with the Aaen pipes.
you will only see a slight power increase with stock porting but with ported cylinders, shaved heads and larger carbs you will see alot more power.

Aaen pipes

I think next year will be the year to completly overhall the engine, including porting, etc. I am hoping to get as much bang for my but with add on this year

VMAX3, AAEN BUILT NICE PIPE FOR THE SRX. MAKE SHURE YOU GET THE WILD PIPES. REMEBER THESE PIPES NEED ENGINE MODS TOO WORK, YOU SEE NOTHING ON A STOCK SRX JUST BOLTING THEM ON, MATTER OF FACT YOU WILL GO SLOWER. AAEN PIPES WORK BEST WITH FULL MOD RACE PORTING , CUT HEADS, .44 CARBS , RACE FUEL , AND SPINNING MOTOR AT 10,200. THAN YOU WILL SEE DEFFERENCE. HORSEPOWER WILL 105/106 AREA !! 3:16 (tony)

mark , looking to make that 79 run like my 77 :flag: I have some pipes for you when your ready to start playing. you need to scrap the 79 top end. I have a 77 top end that i will sell you. mine has 120+ hp so you have your work cut out for you.

Pipe

Tell me more about what to expect from your pipes and your heads. I am interested for sure.

By the way do I know you?????????????????????????
I think I do.

77srx440 said:
mark , looking to make that 79 run like my 77 :flag: I have some pipes for you when your ready to start playing. you need to scrap the 79 top end. I have a 77 top end that i will sell you. mine has 120+ hp so you have your work cut out for you.

yes you do. ;)! paul at performance specialties. make a list of parts that you will need .I should have it all in the attic of the shop.can get you over 100 hp easy. might even sell you a 77 chassis.

Srx

Paul,
Check your PM box.

77srx440 said:
yes you do. ;)! paul at performance specialties. make a list of parts that you will need .I should have it all in the attic of the shop.can get you over 100 hp easy. might even sell you a 77 chassis.

you have message back.. for the right price we could just pull my engine out and drop it in your chassis ;)!

My wallet

I dont my wallet can handle that, let alone my forehead when my wife puts the frying pan against it.

77srx440 said:
you have message back.. for the right price we could just pull my engine out and drop it in your chassis ;)!

I hope you don't have any big case iron fry pans in the house. we can always make two slips , one for the wife to see and one to hide........ ;)!

I would be interested in your 77 SRX top end.I would be using it on a 79 bottom end so I am curious as to witch pistons come with it?

Back