06 TY Ride Final Dates....

CONFIRMED>>>>>>

See u all in MUNI!!!!! Doubt if i will be able to make the december ride.... would love to, but santa may have to go shopping with mrs claus.... hmmm is there a mall in the area......

Are there any type of rules to join this trip? The reason I ask is my Driver's License has been suspended, to many tickets. I know the Miller 500 I can't join in on because of this reason. Hopefully, I can just show up and join you all.

Sounds like my kind of ride. See you there. We will have some fun with the polaris I have to bring. (The girlfriend) I haven't beed able to get her to switch over to Yamaha yet. I'll get her there though.

CrazySledder... not trying to burst your bubble but you'll want to check out the MI DNR site as to the requirements for snowmobilers... As I recall you must have a valid drivers license to operate a sled in MI... that is, of course, only if you get pulled over... LOL

Also, in Michigan, anything you get busted for on a sled effects your driver's liscence too. If you're drinking and riding a sled, they put the charge against you permanently.

www.msasnow.org

Look around here, and also
http://mi.gov/ and browse the snowmobile pages. It's a great trip, and worth the effort!

Ty virgins

LaLaLa burley guys,Ill guess we will wait and see.Also could get cabin aboutm 20min from town.Any body Interested. :yam:

Last edited:
Well, if you guys decide to have a TY ride in Minocqua, lemmie know. You all will have to forgive me for riding a Polaris though. Im planning on getting a 2nd job at night, so I should be getting a Vector before long. I thinking about maybe ordering an '07, but we'll see.
Cap'n

Back