79 SRX Test Run

I dont, but I do have a kinda crummy video (lower quality and froma bad angle) of an old sno twister nearly going over backwards lol!

I have a small clip somewhere from an oval track race by Jason tucker on his 77 SRX440, but that's it. Would love to find more, there are some on another forum called snow west, if you can find them, so many vids there its crazy.

i took my waverunner out of the garage to get winterized at a local sled/pwc shop so now i have room, this weekend i'll put both srxs in and i'll take a couple of pics.

lol, glad you enjoyed it! I sure did when I was there :) with all the much faster sleds there, that was still the most suprising. I knew they went well, but that was more than I was expecting form a 30+ year old sled lol!

I am picking my 79' srx up tonight. I'm sure its rough too, as I only paid $300 for it. I'll post a pick when I get it. Hopefully by the end of the night I'll be able to decide if its worth fixing or if I should just make a racer out of it.

if you wwant you can donate that $300 srx to me :) I am just sill enough to sink too much $$$ into it lol!

donations?

03viperguy said:
if you wwant you can donate that $300 srx to me :) I am just sill enough to sink too much $$$ into it lol!

LOL, I have a feeling that I would be alot further ahead in life a year from now if I would donate it to you. Are you still under water in N.H.? I have to be out in Manchester Monday morning with a load of concrete forms and I can't swim!

not me personally, my town was saved. we are not quite as low as the flooded places. but there is rain falling right now lol! so bring that srx with ya and consider it better for you. think of the family, what would they want ;) thanks for the forms, some of us here need them!

A couple more pics

here are a couple more pics I took now that the hood is mostly repaired and near ready for paint. Still alot more work to be done though.

Attachments

• srx october.JPG
    srx october.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 11
  • srx october 1.JPG
    srx october 1.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 14
headlight

I am not planning for a headlight. We just put an aluminum plate in the opening instead. Hopefully it wont create a heat problem

TimeBomb said:
are you putting a headlight in it?

Back