Jumpin

You may try to get your hands on a Yamaha Mono Skid. I haven't a clue if this is even feasible to find one. Not the new one, but the one they used to use in Snowcross.

I meant get a rev or firecat...the whole sled! your sx wont break that way lol! the bender re-action looks excellent, imho

Ding said:
You may try to get your hands on a Yamaha Mono Skid. I haven't a clue if this is even feasible to find one. Not the new one, but the one they used to use in Snowcross.

Good luck finding one of those that someone is willing to give up. Doktor C might have one...? ;)!

big $ the reaction from bender is 995.00 for a 121" and basically it is the top half of the new monshock suspensions without the RA.i have read it is about 12lbs lighter i beleive.

here is somthing that i have comtemplated after seeing this new bender reaction skid. i see that it comes with some kind of penske shock i have no idea how well these perform. but with all this talk of lightweight, and awsome performance why dont they have a fox float shock in the rear of that thing. from what ihave heard they are susposed to unbottemable. lightweight+big jump ability= awsome yamaha

I think the floats arent quite "unbottomable" they are still able to be blown and do have drawbacks. they are nice, but I would rather have ohlins or if yamaha would make a nice gytr clicker for the rear like they do on the front of the apex gt. penske should be a nice shock though

Yes... man i was looking at my track today and i just figured out how little the pattles on that thing are they are 3/4" paddles haha i really need a 1.25"

not only is the lug size lame,but the track is heavy buy comparison to camo's look at the track belt thickness and every window is clipped,some debate over every third window closed doesnt let enough snow into the track as to every window open lets more in? mine is every 3rd window closed,also my track only weight around 32lbs where the factory yokohama which is on your sled maybe weights 38lbs,big difference when you add studs

email or pm 2000srx, he has GREAT deals! can try port parts as well, also good deals. get a ripsaw!

Back