CB Performance Carbide Video

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
The other day we decided to make a video on our carbide so you all can so really how good our carbide works. We are going to make several more videos for you guys on our carbide to show you guys how well it really works. In this video, we are driving in our shop on our CONCRETE floor and it turns like it is on rails. The next video we make will be on a road and we will show the before and after results. I hope this will make believers out of some of you. ;)! This video and many more will be on our website so I will keep you updated.

http://media.putfile.com/CarbideVideo40

Last edited:

Kool, not a bad price either. I pay around 85 bucks for my 8" carbides. They take the beaten' I give 'em, but they won't work on Concrete though.

1CS

wow, definatelly be getting me a set of them
ho wmuc for them ones you already used on concrete, get a huge discount for the damaged murchandise right? :D:DP :Moon:

How much for a 8" pair shipped to Fort Atkinson, WI.
I'll try most anything once. The stock 4" ones I have now on the RTX won't even stear with a plain track, let alone after I run 96 or 144 studs up the center. LOL
I have to buy a new pair anyways. Let me know.

1CS

ill try a set when i wear out my current set, but in the mean time all i can think about is that poor floor! :D:DP ;)!

I would like to see that video w/ your SRX that has the expertX in it. That RX1 has more weight on the skis. That would sell me.

We do not have an expert x suspension in any of our sleds. Would you be happy if I made a video with a viper? It really doesn't matter what sled honestly. I have a video I can put up later today of our 77 srx at a ice track. Let me know what you want me to do to make believers out of you and consider it done. Thanks

Let me know what you want me to do to make believers out of you and consider it done.

Hmmm... how about a mile down the asphalt with your carbide on one ski and a competitor on the other... That's what usually FUBAR's mine is having to ride on the side of roads where one ski isn't riding on good snow.

Other than that... look good and at a good price.

for me to believe it here is what i need to see. 3 guys on a 95 srx (a green one) riding in reverse (while pushing a trailer) jump a house and land on the ski tips. all while drinking mixers. during a full moon. J.K.! LaLaLa :Moon: ;)!

Bigmax said:
Hmmm... how about a mile down the asphalt with your carbide on one ski and a competitor on the other... That's what usually FUBAR's mine is having to ride on the side of roads where one ski isn't riding on good snow.

Other than that... look good and at a good price.

Let me see if I can do that for you. It may be a posibility as long as you buy it if you are happy with the results. lol. Let me see what I can make you guys. Do you guys agree that would be a fair test? Thanks

I got a set of 10" I'm looking forward to trying.I'm impressed by the video.In person they look like an excellent carbide.One of the best I ever seen.

Back