CB Performance Carbide Video

do you have dealers in Canada. The border taxes and shipping would make them too expensive for us up across the border. They do look good.

I bought the CB performance 10 inch dualy's from bruce for $150. man they sure look sweet and i cant wait to test them out one of these days.

There is a ton of information like this on www.bergstromskegs.com. He has done a similiar video...along with making a trailer and dragging multiple bars on bare pavement. I'm a big fan of bergstroms...BUT I don't want to take away from your product. I am just suggesting his site for good info on how to test your bars.. I'm confident you have a great product also. His site may drum up some ideas for ya.

We will do a test on pavement so you can see the difference between bergstrome and ours. I will make it more fair for you guys so you can see the true capabilities of our carbide over the Competitors. We will make several videos. The first one will be with our carbide and anothers down a road for an extended period of time and show you the carbide. The second will be ours turning on the pavement as bergstrome has done.

Back