Show off your Yamaha

my 99 VMax

Almost done rebuilding, just need a new 700 triple redhead on mine. This has been a long trip but I like how it is turning out. :bling:

Attachments

• flamed out.jpg
    flamed out.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,027
  • 100_1008.jpg
    100_1008.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 22
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Im back as of last January on a Yamaha Apex GT 2007 !

Attachments

• DSCN0950 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0950 (Medium).JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0771 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0771 (Medium).JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0791 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0791 (Medium).JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0949 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0949 (Medium).JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 10
Samueljackson´s mod XTC 600 with some snowcross parts...

Side1.jpg

http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?p=409701#post409701

Ike

sxr123 said:
whats the ugly mustard bucket in the back?

That would be SamueL´s Rex 440 X. It is his snowcross sled. And under that blue cover is my ´07 GT Warrior.

He has also owned 440 Cat SnoPro, 800 mod Rev etc.

Ike

08 Nytro MTX ready for snow

I just wrapped up my summer mods on my new 08 Nytro MTX. Now its time for all of us to do the "Snow Dance" (which I'm guessing why you all are reading this is, cuz the snow dance ain't workin yet) Anyways, I put a 162" 2.25 track on, exhaust, secondary, bumper, skid plate, anti-racket drivers, Sly Dog skis, tapered the tunnel, hand guards and a new low profile windshield so I can eat the snow now. Been a fun one, warm garage working in the summer, and didn't go to crazy like I have in the past building Hybrids. Hopefully I'll pick up a helmet cam so I get get some good extreme riding vids this year.

Attachments

• tunnel1.JPG
    tunnel1.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 8
  • tunnel2.JPG
    tunnel2.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 11
  • oldandnew.JPG
    oldandnew.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 8
  • nytro1.JPG
    nytro1.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 10
03viperguy said:
them low slung sx sleds really handle the trails though, nice ride

Thanks. I have the driveshaft, chaincase, track and rear skid out of it right now. The driveshaft bearing opposite the chaincase exploded and the bearing on the chaincase side was very noisy upon inspection. I need to get that all put back together, then replace a few sticky wheels in the rear skid and put a new fuel level sending unit in the tank and she will be ready to ride. The dash is broken, and the windshield is kinda rough on the left side but I may just go with it for the beginning of the season and replace it later on. I plan on adding a tether switch to it as well if I can figure out where to wire it up to.

Back