Show off your Yamaha

I'm in the process of painting my grills white.

1246077470-1.jpg

1246077576.jpg

you are not tiny, thats the point lol!! just giving you a hard time. that you on the pocket bike?

I am not nearly in that kind of shape anymore. I tore a major tendant in my left shoulder in October, and I haven't been in the gym since because it just won't heal properly. I am going to see an Orthopedic Surgeon about it tomorrow actually.

Yup, that's me on the pocket bike. That thing was alot of fun! Sure made alot of people laugh with me ripping around on it all dressed in my leathers.

wow, that sucks man! looks like you were in the gym a lot, so that must really be aggravating to you! and I gotta hand it to you, with the knowledge you have and the way you present yourself I imagined you as a guy in his mid 40's that had been around racing a while. and I mean that and the fact that you look like you were in the gym both as big huge compliments! I know it takes some serious effort and dedication to get in that sort of shape. been there, lost that. at least I am young enough to hopefully get it back! and you look the same age as me, 28 ish maybe? good luck on the appointment tomorrow, and let me have that pocket bike lol!!! I am half your size, it might fit me ;)

Thanks for the compliments man.

Ya, we're close in age.......I'll be 32 this August. You're not kidding that it's really aggrivating that I am unable to work out anymore. I could always go there and do cardio, but since I dispise cardio, I would really much rather take it easy and drink some beers. :) Hopefully I'll get some good news tomorrow, but I highly doubt it. Right after I was hurt, my bench dropped from 345 to 185 because my left arm was so unstable. That kind of thing doesn't happen without major damage.

The pocket bike wasn't mine, but it was alot of fun!

wow, that is a big difference, and cardio DOES suck. I have a new baby in the house (wife had her in January) so that and a nice batch of sciatica (back nerve) have been keeping me down. good luck again, fingers crossed!

Kaarestunturissa223001.jpg

Ikenkuviareissusta2009029.jpg

Ikenkuviareissusta2009031.jpg

My new old ride.

07 Warrior GT. I still have the Vmax-4 too.

Ike

Ike, how the heck are ya?
Like always, pictures are awesome!!!!
One of these days I'm coming to visit

Skinner said:
Ike, how the heck are ya?
Like always, pictures are awesome!!!!
One of these days I'm coming to visit

Busy as hell!! We made a record of planting new trees for our north east Lapland area (over 6 million in 4 weeks). I had over 183 workers to do the job... Lots of stuff going on here at work. One of my co-worker died of an heartattact late last fall. Sad thing. Etc.

Skinner, you´re always welcome! ;)! I´ll have to update this summer to Vmax4.com too soon as I have my holiday (starting the 28th of this month).

Ike

03viperguy said:
how you like the new ride compared to the old vmax? looks nice

Still think old V4 can kick *** in top speedwise... Other than that it´s pretty awesome. Great fuelmileage compared to the 4-cylinder 2-stroke, plush suspension (too soft for the speeds what it is capable on the trails LOL).

I put a 2 inch riser on it, and I have to change the track. 32mm (1,125 inch)Ripsaw just don´t do well in soft snow. I have the same track on the Vmax-4 and it goes much better in the deep than this new 4-stroke. Can´t beat the TSS front when bustin powder...

Ike

SX_SLAYER said:
what are the things on the skis in the first picture?? where can i buy them at?

They are called Vuotsolainen. A finnish product. Those are 10 inch wide skiskins with higher front and backends. They are designed to float the front and help go over fallen trees etc. I use my sleds in work too...

ski skins are made by theese guys --> http://www.teolehtimaki.fi/home/

http://www.teolehtimaki.fi/files/Sukset.pdf

you can see the ski skins on theese pics quite well.

Kaarestunturissa2342009005.jpg

Ikenkuviareissusta2009046.jpg

and finally some scenery for you guys...

Ikenkuviareissusta2009026.jpg

and some testing of the new sled.

Ike

Last edited:

Back