Show off your Yamaha

Hey time bomb I live in star lake c 8 goes right through my yard! You can come up and ride anytime . plenty of room in my driveway for trailer. ('bout an hrs. drive.)

Here is my 2002 viper er with some mods :sled1:

IMG_20150307_161221.jpg

IMG_20150308_145856.jpg

Batwolf, I'd love to see the video of that! 2002 Viper,are those headlight covers or a reflection off hood. They seem to have a tint of blue. Nice

Hei kollegani Suomalainen. Minun isoisä oli syntynyt Suomessa, sukunimeni on Pyykola.

No I don't speak Finn, used a translater. Lots of Finns in my area, Maki is the most common last name lol. Beautiful Viper you got!

Well ,hello.
It is nice to hear. I haven't heard that there live many Finns, but always hear new things.

And Viktory2k1 those are light blue headlight covers.

Now that is sweet amzoil72, I see you're wearing a gopro, any videos? I wonder if they make covers and front end kits for my srx. Never really looked into it. Would I still be able to use my ohlins? Oh, I reread, home made. What did you use for the radius rods? Just some threaded tube? Now I have to make something like that. Did you have to do anything with the rear trailing arm mounts or did the rubber flex enough? 43" c to c or inner ski measurement, Gonna go measure... OK i'm 41 and some change c to c. Adding an inch to each side doesn't seem like too much of a project. I could probably use something like straight thread hex bushings or something. hmmm.

Last edited:

Back