Show off your Yamaha

which one looks better guys, blue or black? I personally like the black one!

Attachments

• sled pics 009.jpg
    sled pics 009.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 54
  • sled pics 009 (black).jpg
    sled pics 009 (black).jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 78
Wow RC, tough call, both look awesome. I actually think that Black and orange look awesome, i would probably go with that.

daman said:
All you guys with VM4's, how are they on fuel be honest?......I may be buying one to add to the stable.

They're not great on gas, that's for sure, and I haven't yet ridden mine enough to get an idea, but from talks with many other V4 owners 8-10mpg is pretty average for trail riding. Check out vmax4.com for tons of info on these sleds.

Here's mine. Hopefully it will replaced with an Apex next year, if not it'll get a new track, 8T extroverts and maybe a BB.

Attachments

• TY Catwalk.jpg
    TY Catwalk.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 77
  • TY Engine.jpg
    TY Engine.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Sled.jpg
    Sled.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 84
A few more from last year: (I'm a post whore! hehe) The last one is over-looking Lab. City.

Attachments

• Town.jpg
    Town.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Waterfall.jpg
    Waterfall.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Trail.jpg
    Trail.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Drifts.jpg
    Drifts.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 50
  • Bridge.jpg
    Bridge.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 48
Heres my Attak RTX on its Maiden Voyage

Attachments

• AttakRTX1.jpg
    AttakRTX1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 60
  • AttakRTX2.jpg
    AttakRTX2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 56
  • MPI-Extension.jpg
    MPI-Extension.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Dads-and-mine.jpg
    Dads-and-mine.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Ride1.jpg
    Ride1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 47
an attak RTX?? what the hell is that? you do that yourself?? looks sweet so I checked the yamaha website and didnt see it... you being sneaky? ;) nice sleds man, and nice snow! where in ME are you? I am in NH and can only dream of that kind of snow lol! right now at least :)

Its an Attak that i changed the Tunnel extension out to a MPI unit, i bought all new plastic and decals to make it a RTX Attak, I love the looks but wont go to a 121

come on eric didn't you see the mountain performance name on the tunnel extension? lol

rx1cowboy said:
Its an Attak that i changed the Tunnel extension out to a MPI unit, i bought all new plastic and decals to make it a RTX Attak, I love the looks but wont go to a 121

Great job, that looks awesome! ;)!

yamaholic22 said:
come on eric didn't you see the mountain performance name on the tunnel extension? lol
eh, it was a quick scan of the pics lol! sometimes I am a babbling idiot, I just try to be intelligent more often then babbling...so far babbling is winning lol! Eric

Back