Show off your Yamaha

Harry Balzonya said:
i photoshoped the eyes in on the sled to see if it would look cool im not sure im 50/50 what do u guys think.

Anyway heres a few pics of my sled

I 2nd leaving as is including removing the fangs... It ruins the overall look. It looks sweet all blue with the chrome windy! :wink:

daman said:
cool....how much snow ya got in gaylord?, dont look like too much.

We got about 10-12" . It seems to be packing down pretty well, hopefully we will start developing a base.

guess I never posted mine in this thread...
DSC01311.jpg

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

Here's my 03 ER

Attachments

• sled 082.jpg
    sled 082.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 49
  • sled 080.jpg
    sled 080.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 48
  • sled 072.jpg
    sled 072.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 58
thanks for all th ecompliments guys :) and harry, the belt isnt new, but I will have to check on the height and shims. the sled is about 4 hours north right now. should be getting up there soon I hope, will check and let you know. not sure about doing the valves without the tester, never touched em. always have them done at the dealer. there are a few threads about it though. ask yamaholic, thought he knew :)

vmax-sx, is that your 800 in your avatar??? that it one of the nicest I have EVER seen! more pics!

Here's "the guys" and one bad crop of the tall SXR...

Attachments

• Firstrideof2004-2005012.jpg
    Firstrideof2004-2005012.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 120
  • sledside1.jpg
    sledside1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 265
Those are actually custom built. This was a pro open Sno-X champ in 00 (in Canada). The front is comprised of Sno-X Ohlins, Sno-Tek steering rack, unequal length radius rods, steering arms and custom trailing arms. I think the front suspension is worth more then the whole sled lol.

Back