Show off your Yamaha

03viperguy said:
like those black xtc's. I really LOVED the colors of the ... 98 I think mountain max 700. the black with red trimmed seat and low windy. put a low windshield on the xtc and it would be super hot :) nice sled even as is though :)

Thanks 03 ;)!

03viperguy said:
got a mod list?

Sure. Here's what I can think of right off:

Engine & Drive: PSI quads and stingers, ceramic coated and detailed. Bender direct inject oil system. Pat Hauck modified pistons, heads and cylinders. Holtzman ATTAC carb compensator. Boysen reeds. Base gasket mod. Detailed enamel colors. Hauck and Dalton clutch components. Sheathed fuel and oil lines.

Chassis: RX-1 rear suspension. Oversized mid idler wheels. Tunnel and clutch cover polished to mirror finish. Camoplast fast cone track. RX-1 flap. Custom finish - translucent cobablt over metallic silver with triple clear coat. Grills in corresponding metallic silver. All steel frame pieces and strut cans powder coated. Custom designed and cut decals. Solid black windshield. Black full width skid plate. SLP rocker style skis. Raised handlebars. Reinforced tunnel. Modified steering radius.

Attachments

• WildMax Edition Final front right web edit.JPG
    WildMax Edition Final front right web edit.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
holy crap! what does the oil injection setup do for you? thats quite an impressive list!! nice work!

03viperguy said:
holy crap! what does the oil injection setup do for you? thats quite an impressive list!! nice work!

It squirts oil into the airstream inside the carb before the throttle valve. The oil does not go into the fuel pump at all so the bowl and jetting have just raw gas going through. Some guys like them, some don't. I really don't know if its an improvement or not.

Might be a good question topic to post.

Here is my recently finished 95 Phazer II. .5mm over wisecos(491cc),DG pipe,Boysen reeds,carbs modded,Bender torque arm,Bender spring in primary,YVX secondary,Kimpex pro-gold struts/shocks,Yamaha plastic skis, powermadd 3in. riser with powermadd handguards :yam:

Attachments

• PZfrt.jpg
    PZfrt.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,635
  • PZrtpro.jpg
    PZrtpro.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,632
  • PZltrear.jpg
    PZltrear.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,627
  • PZltpro.jpg
    PZltpro.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,624
that phazer is pretty neat. ought to be pretty snappy now too :) nice work guys, a lot of nice and tastefull sleds on this site, keep em coming!

Here's mine!

My 02' Viper
My Wife on her Sxr600 and her whne we picked up the new Vector as well as some misc. pics.

:yrules:

Attachments

• Viper Close Up 2.jpg
    Viper Close Up 2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 30
  • VectorHomecoming.jpg
    VectorHomecoming.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Triplesjpeg.jpg
    Triplesjpeg.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Vipersidejpeg.jpg
    Vipersidejpeg.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Kellysxrjpeg.jpg
    Kellysxrjpeg.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 38
My 02 SRX, and Wisviper's 02 Viper, plus a picture of northwoods of wisconsin trails, and me having a little fun off one of the jumps!

Attachments

• jump.jpg
    jump.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 39
  • srx viper.jpg
    srx viper.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 45
  • trail.jpg
    trail.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 40
Unfortunately those pictures were from last year!! We don't have alot of snow up in northern wisconsin, but theres enough to ride, trails are fair to good. No snow in southern Wisconsin which sucks!

Back