Till Yammie gets thier weight problem under control I guess I will ride this

492lbs with a all fluid and a full tank of gas and 150+ hp

I would be happy if the yammies get to 500lbs with full tank

Till then I gotta ride a school bus

Attachments

• sled in snow.jpg
    sled in snow.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 86

come on guys what do you expect from a guy with only 4 posts here.
There are loyal yellow and green out there as well.

Yeah there are people out there that own other sleds, but why would they come here??? Hello! It's like if I was a Yankee's fan and posted a note on a Yankee's forum that I was switching loyalty to the Boston Red Sox... Come on man.

By the way, Until Skidoo stops making sleds that look like school buses, I'm staying with Yamaha.

you know, i looked into doos with the rev and all... but with the apex now.. no way.... again 40 lbs? and unless its a mach, u lost HP as well.....

oh well, there will be plenty of yamis to pull u home when u run out of gas or oil for that matter......

all brands make a good sled, but cmon, my blood is BLUE!!!! and not because i aint breathin.......

Lol

U show me a Yamaha that weighs full of gas and oil only 40lbs less then mine get real. Realize the weights they post is no gas or oil so dont go by that

I have rode and raced yammies forever before they forced me to leave with poor suspensions and way to heavy of sleds

I am not saying yammie dont make nice looking sleds just to heavy and crap suspensions for right now but making progress from 2 years ago but long way to go

Last edited:
What are the specs on that bad boy? Ski doo site lists them at 474 pounds dry for the top of the line MXZ, which engine do they get 150hp out of?

Back