back from Muni-thanks from Me (Tod), chris, & Tom

Tod

VIP Member
Just wanted to say thanks for a great time and nice to see the old timers and meet some new ones to be.

Cant belive we accually found enough snow to get stuck in, low miles but a great time.

Isn't is great that such a large group can get together and not have any major issues and take care of those that need some assistance without expecting anything in return. TY is a great group.

Thanks Oldgrey for the Ride plates. excellent as always.

Tod

Ditto!!
Had a great time meeting everyone , even the SNOWB**CH! lol
Cant wait for the next one. Thanks

It was my first muni ride and i had a Great time.. it was nice meeting alot of you! thanks again sno-Xr for that bolt :WayCool:

LOL..I bet you tossed your cookies didnt you Rich...

If I have your plate and you did not make the even, you will have to paypal me $5 for shipping. Great meeting all of you..I have a ton of work this week and will try and get the pics and things up as soon as I can.

I also have a smashed GT to fix from hitting some train tracks on Thursday....Thats why you saw me on a Polaris on Sat as my brother was riding my SX.

It was a real treat to ride Dan from Alger Falls sled with an M10. Really a great little machine...it even had hand warmers that worked and didnt loose any suspensions wheels...LMAO...just playin..

kinda wished i did.probally would have felt better.i showered and changed before we left and went in to pay and brenda says you smell like booze.i say i know :( it was worth it i had a blast cant wait for the next time

It was another great TY get together, thank you very much Tom! I do not want all your hard work to go unappreciated, so...THANKS! Thanks for bringing all these nice folks together every year, and for being so freakin' handsome!

Though the trails were hosed from warm weather and no fresh snow, we did find lots of untouched snow to smash down, and a warm welcome each night at the Alger Falls. Once again, I got to meet so many nice people! Crewchief47, Snoxr, Scott and Robin from Chicago...and all the guys they brought with them! It makes the ride even better to share it with new folks and old friends alike.

I'm going to wear this jacket every freakin day, it's sweet!

Hope everyone made it home safely, can't wait for more snow, and more TY rides!

Sno-Xr said:
Ditto!!
Had a great time meeting everyone , even the SNOWB**CH! lol
Cant wait for the next one. Thanks

SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH! SNOWB**CH!

What can I say? Don't think I've laughed as hard as Sat. Night in some time. I'll have some pics up in a while as well. I have some vids that you might want for the 'record' Tom, let me know, I can email them. Three from Sat night and may include some topless action ;)! , and two from the ice drags, not sure if any of our guys are racing, they're kind of grainy.

it was nice to see a ton of yamahas on the ice for the drags this year.
thanks to all that came over, it was a blast.

Thanks again Tom for putting together the ride. I wish we could have stayed past Friday. Damn sled picks the worst times to take a sh**. Nice seeing some of the old fellas and putting faces with the handles of others. There were so many guys I wanted to meet in person but didn't have the chance to. Oh well guess that just means I'll have to come back next year.
Good Times,
Greg

Thanks Tom for everything ,you had a lot to do to organize the ride THANKS. What a great time spent together and also thanks Rich(mapquest) for leading us all over the place

Rich, I felt good yesterday, but real tired today.

Those pics are going to haunt us................

gwinnraptor - Thanks for having us. Put on an excellent show!

ya i'm tired also.will be early night tonight.not worried about the pics i've done worse ;)! heres a pic i had on my camera maybe theres worse oout there? :rockon: as long as it made people laugh its all good

Attachments

• muni-t.JPG
    muni-t.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 45
NOS-PRO:

I just posted the invite, i didnt put it on though so i cant claim credit.

You guys had some hella sleds out there though. I was the guy with the 98 SRX with the M10. Your Apex 1000 was worthy of a grammy man, that thing was a ball bustin sled. Hopefully you guys can make it next year as well, it was alot of fun.....really fun if you had alot of studs in the track.

It was also pretty fun looking out on the ice and seeing a good 40-50 sleds out of probably 60-70 sleds being yamaha's. Really shows people whos the boss in this industry.

Hopefully next year i can do better on the ice, this was my first major ride on that sled. I traded a guy my old warrior atv for that sled, its a good runner and a smooth trail ride with that M10 rear and the 2" track, but looks arent so good as the hoods scratched pretty good and front ends a bit rusty. This summer the front end is getting tore down, blasted, powder coated, and hopefully picking up a hood or im just going to sand and repaint it.

gwinnraptor said:
NOS-PRO:

I just posted the invite, i didnt put it on though so i cant claim credit.

You guys had some hella sleds out there though. I was the guy with the 98 SRX with the M10. Your Apex 1000 was worthy of a grammy man, that thing was a ball bustin sled. Hopefully you guys can make it next year as well, it was alot of fun.....really fun if you had alot of studs in the track.

It was also pretty fun looking out on the ice and seeing a good 40-50 sleds out of probably 60-70 sleds being yamaha's. Really shows people whos the boss in this industry.

Hopefully next year i can do better on the ice, this was my first major ride on that sled. I traded a guy my old warrior atv for that sled, its a good runner and a smooth trail ride with that M10 rear and the 2" track, but looks arent so good as the hoods scratched pretty good and front ends a bit rusty. This summer the front end is getting tore down, blasted, powder coated, and hopefully picking up a hood or im just going to sand and repaint it.

Thanks for the praise, and tell Steve we all thank him again. It was awesome out there, and didn't lose 1 race untill the nitrous ran out. Oh well, had a lot of fun, and hope to be there next year. This time will be with more hook up. Make 'er look pretty like my APEX 1000.

Terry

My dad (Viper_Dave), Jerry and myself had a great time even though the trails weren't great. We stayed an extra day and just got home and we found some really good trails WAY south yesterday. We were on Garden which is a peninsula in Lake Michigan. Anyways nice to meet a lot of you and hopefully I'll see ya'll in march. I'm off to warmer weather though :WayCool:

-Jarred

Oh and Terry thanks for letting me rip on the RX1 so much. That thing was a blast. I was :die: most the arctic kitties out there too bad the bottle was empty :nos:

Back