back from Muni-thanks from Me (Tod), chris, & Tom

RmRider01 said:
It was my first muni ride and i had a Great time.. it was nice meeting alot of you! thanks again sno-Xr for that bolt :WayCool:
No problem, it was great meeting and riding with you and pro116, hope we can do it again!! ;)!

hey, it was great running into everyone again, and meeting some new people. terry this one's for you, hope you remember it i have many more to follow! maybe tommorrow---- oh and by the way T-BAG say's hi ;)!

gerby said:
hey, it was great running into everyone again, and meeting some new people. terry this one's for you, hope you remember it i have many more to follow! maybe tommorrow---- oh and by the way T-BAG say's hi ;)!

how the heck did terry fit in that ice machine... I guess I had already went to bed but that's hilarious

That was the first t.y. ride for myself and snow b... We had a great time with everybody, cant wait for next year, if the snow b.... did not wear out the welcome. Thanks again everybody for the good time!!!!! Butch

First TY ride well for us, my buddy had a great time as well as me. I enjoyed meeting the ones I had the chance to, I guess we will also have to make plans for next year. We had a great time right up to the point were the truck broke down on the way home #$%&* . You know I always wanted a day of nothing, no kids no wife, no chores; well I got my wish on Sunday and let me tell you it sucks :o| , I was so bored sitting in that motel room no snow to ride,:die: 4+ hours from home what a bummer.:Moon:

Well we had a great time during the ride.

It sucks my sled wasnt ready in time to meet up with you all friday morning. I did make it up and stopped into the hotel, but it was around 1:00, I didnt figure anyone would be around, but I did find gerby sleeping in his room. lazy ***...... But thanx gerby for the tools and PM me sometime we'll go riding. and also thanx to whoever had there tool box laying on the garage floor, those came in handy too. Maybe next time i'll actually make it up in time to go ride with everyone.

hey hoffman it was nice seeing you! was it really around 1:00 i thought it was later than that, you did leave at dark to go home, anyway to bad you didn't stick around, right after you left people started coming in. the rest of the night my head's alittle foggy on what all happened at the garage, hell i guess my head was foggy all the way until i woke up on sunday, you missed a great time though. got to meet alot of nice people who let me win alot of prizes on sat nite at the raffle, that was hilarious! how much snow did you get on sunday, it was really coming down while driving home.

Rich, I think it was yours, we just kinda helped ourselves, thanxs
gerby wish I could have stayed, but i didnt feel like driving home by myself real late with no running lights on the trailer. and no it was actualy around 3:00, but still.... as far as the snow we got a couple inches sunday and a couple more today. We ended up riding sunday from the buckhorn to marquette and back and with the exception of coming in and out of towns, the trails were awsome. The worst trails as far as snow and bumpiness was right on trail 8 coming into the buckhorn.

Back