How high will it go???

Tim Bender claims he had a few 82 srx/vmax chassis laying around a few months before we visited him... then he said they went to the crusher!! he did realize there was such people looking everywhere for them... i did manage to find traces of them though... i found a perfect gas door with the sticker in mint condition and i also found a slightly used head.... that made my day... well it made chucks(vmax540) day since they were handed over to him for the ride there hehehehe

For the 1982 500, We build all of the motors for most of them and the guy we build motors for has about 3-5 of them. He puts them all together and the sleds are way up in the $15,000 range I believe. We have a couple of these motors over at our shop. Friggin ports are huge! I believe there are about 12-13 of them left.

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
YA, MY DEALER CALLED ME UP AND OFFERED ME A 1982 SRV INSTEAD. I SAID THANKS BUT NO THANKS!! 3:16 (tony)

Tony, nothing wrong with the good ole SRV, I want one to park next to the 800 someday, would also love to get my hands on a nice Vmax 540, preferably an 83.

Back