So what do ya' think?

HEY UPLAND, NO THERE WAS NO MISTAKE. !! 94 MAX, BRAD69 AND MYSELF WERE TOLD WE WERE '' WRONG '' !!!! HEY THATS FINE. WHATEVER. THE ONLY 1969 SS 396 WAS A CAR. ALL I AM SAYING. !!! 3:16 (tony)

But srxspec hasnt seen it in years, too much other stuff piled on it, like his pooltable at his shop......LMAO!!!!!!!!! :2strokes:

I just got back from my trip to Brogue Pa. Nice trip. I met V-Rod and his wife. Very nice people (watch out they have African cows mean as HELL). Just picked up 4 excellent shaped Yamahas. 1969 SL 351 (ONLY YAMAHA SLED MADE IN 69), 1976 GP 440, 85 V-Max 540, and a 87 XL-V. Can't wait to start on the SL. Now All I need now is the 87 V-Max 540 and I have them ALL (US Made). Brad

Hey Brad,are you going to go to Boonville for the show next Weekend? Yammigod( 80 SRX) and I will be there. I'll have a 77 TXL with me. Come over and have a cold Pepsi on us.

Mark

NOW WHY PUT ( ONLY YAMAHA MADE IN 69 ) LIKE THAT !! lol. BRAD69 YOU NEED TOO LET IT GO LIKE UPLAND TOLD ME. WHO REALLY CARES WHAT YEAR THAT SLED IS , I DON,T!!! ANYWAYS IF YA MAKE IT TOO THE BOONVILLE SHOW, STOP OVER. 3:16 (tony)

You know what I would like to meet with you guys, and talk shop. I don't think I will bring anything with me except my wallet. When is the show? Brad

I'm about 2+ hours away. I think I will make it. I don't know all you guys names, but it seems to me like I should know you from the posts I reed. I will look for you. What should I be looking for when I show up. Brad

Sledhead, I'll keep an eye out for a Original motor and pipes for your SS396.
You can't believe how cool they sound when their running.

Mark

94max said:
Sledhead, I'll keep an eye out for a Original motor and pipes for your SS396.
You can't believe how cool they sound when their running.

Mark
that would be awesome!!!! i would love to find that!!! ;)! i have to pull this thing out of the garage and get some better pics for evry one!!

THIS POST WOULD NOT OF ENDED UP LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU WOULD OF SAID, '' THANKS GUYS FOR THE RIGHT INFO '' !! INSTEAD YOU SAID YOU WERE MAD AND WE WERE WRONG. HEY AGAIN BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR 1970 SS396. 3:16 (tony)

There is a Guy named Jeff Palmer (that I met and sold a 71 SS 433). He and his father have a SS 396. I don't know if he has any extra parts. I just thought I would add some info to help you restore it. Brad

Can't wait for the Pictures. I'll be at the Boonville show this coming Sat. I'll keep an eye out for parts for you.

Mark

Back