Bender????

custom sled shop

OK GUYS!! maybe you can help me with this??

were is bender?? are they open?? or?? cant get a hold of them and there web is down!

whats up??

Well without being told by Terry Payne himself, bender racing is closing down!!!!!!!!

they have no website anymore and there is no answer to the phones anymore, I was told they are closed, for good.

Doesnt look good

not overly surprising. they were the premier Yamaha 2 stroke performance shop, but they didn't transition to 4 stroke very well (luckily others have stepped up). they tried to switch brands, but they didn't have the name behind them outside of yamaha. basicly thier traditional customer base dried up and they couldn't find a new one.

Sucks!!

WELL TAHT SUCKS!!

bender WAS A GOOD NAME IN THE BIZ!!

I AM SURE THEY WILL BE MISSED!!

GOOD luck to TERRY were ever he goes and does!

what should I do with my old BENDER stage 2 turbo??

anyone have a redline?? LOL!!

time to call ALPINE MOTORSPORTS!!

I just purchased a bender turbo, and I have the cell number to one of the techs. Far as I know they are still going.

Or..the tech is selling the place out??? :rofl:

hope you guys are right, yamaha parts are gettin thin in the aftermarket world. dont shoot the messenger.....LOL

I dont know about any of this, but they lost my business. wouldnt even answer any questions I had about the reaction suspension. so I bought a used mono off someone on here :) but they do have a large name in the business of speed. seems like hauck and simmons are getting bigger though with the new turbo 4 strokes

I hope that they stay in business. Well, seems like we have to see what´s really going on.

Ike

I will never deal with them ever. The worst customer care/service ever. I have called many many times and sent e-mail over and over. and i never get a call back. I'm still surprised that they stay alive.

Oh man, this is the first time im hearing about this! When i was growing up all everyone talked about with yamahas was Bender Products. And now it seems like they are dieing out, i hope thats not the case.

Yeah I can vouch for the crappy customer service. You'd think they would be willing to help a guy out who just bought a $500 clutch from them, but they seem to see things a little differently.

They lost a suspension sale when Terry himself kept lying to me about it, but I still would hate to see them go under. Bender makes alot of products that you can't get anywhere else now that Maxximum is out of business. I'm sure if they do go under it has alot to do with their new found attitude lately, they've pissed alot of faithfull people off.

in a way I am sad that a lot of people agree wit hme. means there really is an issue with their service!

Back