Bender????

I hear you guys, im not suprised they are gone either, i have spent about 10 grand from them (4 just last year for bb) and they have poor service, i have to call them like three times just to get one thing, and tech help sucked. I am not happy they are gone though, their products worked for me and now I could be in difficulty finding parts if my bender stuff fails.

Last edited:
i gotta say bender canada has been nothing short of outstanding for me. i needed a couple of things quick but they were already closed so he sent someone down to the shop afterhours gave me a call to make sure it was the right product and shipped it immediately.
sorry to hear all these bad stories about them.

you got lucky then. I have had lots of problems, bought my peak head from them, and they sent all the wrong seals in there, had to buy a set from Peak myself. then i got the BB kit and he sent me the wrong size inserts, too big, low compression. that's when i noticed after racing in goose , put in the stock head after that, much better as you seen in labcity. I don't know where im gonna get any replacement parts not though, this is the time i would probabally need them, doh.......

I just got off the phone with Mike. They are fine. Just redesigning their site. I'm about to send my head in for Mod. You guys need to stop before you cause a panic! JK

Bender is fine. I also just had a conversation with them about Bully Dog Diesel products.

maddog, you still around?? ;) hevent heard anything from you for a while. got a mono for my viper now :) maybe we will meet in pittsburg, just not in from of vinces :( sorry to steal the thread ;)

Freedom Cycle in Concord is not to bad. The parts counter has good people, sales people are decent, can't say much for service as I do most of it myself.

hmmmmm, service is all I am after lol! and that is where pittsburg was FANTASTIC! they even had a key to our garage and would pick up, service, and then deliver back to the garage so everything was set when we got there. man I will miss that! :(

I'am telling all you guys right now...I'am having a very bad time with a very "F" up situion up there right now..I can't belive what I'am being put thru !! Thats all I'am saying right now..I will give them a chance to make things right...If not the internet is very powerfull and details will come out... :whine:

Back