New Pics of my GT Attak & Phazer

daman said:
I see ya got the snowy flaps turned insideout wuz up wid dat??
I dont think they're inside out, the Yamaha must go all the way through, it reads backwards from the inside.

They look Awesome. I would of ran them across the grass too, just for the rush. Nice sleds Mrsled.

Nice sleds!! The phazer looks ALOT bigger when put next to another sled. They look small in solo pics. I'm starting to warm up to them! ;)!

i was thinking the same thing. mrsled, did it surprise you how big the phazer was in comparison to the attak? they sure did pull off that market venture pretty good (having it look small = lightweight) also, do you see much of what you can start pullin off and dispose of easily for more weight loss? how does it feel compared to the other 4-strokes, and also compared to a 2 stroke?

Its is really lite and narrow...they looks to be a lot of steel in the Phazer that could be changed to aluminum....as far as pep... I love it!!!, it has way more get up and go then I drove at the demos in March.

I get ya. I always associate it as a school bus, less handling. like riding a 2 up solo. but I think they have come a long ways in the last few years lol! sweet sleds either way. all you are missing is videos of you crossing the lawn lol!!

Back