New Pics of my GT Attak & Phazer

I will be really interested to see how that Phazer holds up. Im hopefull that it will be a great sled, but Im VERY skeptical about the engine's long-term durability.
Hopefully we will get a lot of snow this winter so that you can put 1,000-2,000 miles on that thing and put my fears to rest. Id love to have a Phazer, but at this time its too unproven for me to take a chance on it.

not the yamaha handles? didnt know there was companies making them! who is it, and what else do they make? looks nice :)

I'm soo jealous...That windshield looks different from the advertised versions...obviously it looks great without...but wayyyy better than the Venture windshild..Duuude...both of those sleds are the ones I"m orny for...nice job!!!

Octane said:
I will be really interested to see how that Phazer holds up. Im hopefull that it will be a great sled, but Im VERY skeptical about the engine's long-term durability.
Hopefully we will get a lot of snow this winter so that you can put 1,000-2,000 miles on that thing and put my fears to rest. Id love to have a Phazer, but at this time its too unproven for me to take a chance on it.

It is HEAVILY based off an already VERY proven engine. Just two YZ250F engines mated together. And.....its a yamaha

Back