75.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0373.JPG
    IMG_0373.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0372.JPG
    IMG_0372.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 64

xtc deluxe

shortstop that's my little brother.Just some minor stuff I got it tuned in pretty good for him.This coming year it will be a totally different sled.It takes srx's already with the stock exhaust.

here is a picture of how it use to look.

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 40
  • dustin jump.bmp
    192.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Very nice looking ride!!

I just finished up my '98 XTC tonight...Bender triples, Turk's clutching, head gasket mod, reed notch, '04 ZR 900 Rear Suspension, SRX gauges, 2" handlebar riser, Nytro ski's and brand new track. Even put 600 decals on hood and engine.

The little black 600 is going to surprise alot of People!!! I'll post some pics when I get her cleaned up!

Last edited:
xtc

It hs one layer in the head gasket reed mod.23-42 gearing.clutching,a few lightweight parts.Lightweight brake rotar and hub.1 1/4" track.
Mr viper is going to prt the cases cylinders mod the pistons and machine the heads for this year and it's getting a nytro 136" suspension and mtn performance tunnel extension.

pro116 said:
It hs one layer in the head gasket reed mod.23-42 gearing.clutching,a few lightweight parts.Lightweight brake rotar and hub.1 1/4" track.
Mr viper is going to prt the cases cylinders mod the pistons and machine the heads for this year and it's getting a nytro 136" suspension and mtn performance tunnel extension.

Damn, beating SRX's??? Just goes to show you, it's all in tuning. ;)!

Sweet pics D! When you pull out the suspension, I want the end of my screwdriver Back!! :whine:
Just kidding, hope to see you and Ryan in Muni!

Last edited:
thanks! Dave lol thanks again for that bolt! yeah we will be in muni for a couple of the rides this coming year. see ya soon!

hey rmrider-im here with my little cousin sxr-bud and he was telling me that u got ur hood painted...looks very nice all black. sounds like ryan has got ur sled running like a champ...but then again all his stuff does too. are you and ur dad headin upto muni this year with ryan? we will have to do some serious boondockin if u can make it up. does ur dad still have that mint vmax? i swear i've never seen a vmax that clean before. oh nice pics by the way

:nos:

pimped

yeah its all black now! yeah it is running good, should be alot faster this year, also i put a 136 on it now. I will be at two of the muni rides for sure, and im pretty sure my dad will be there for atleast one. Yes he still has his v max. Right now ryan is in the process of putting my old pro action skid in it, and re locating it.

Back