wheelie pics

god damn ur brother sure does know his sleds...hes helpin me with my clutch kit since i will be adding more nitrous this year. i talked to dad and he said we will be attending the jan muni ride but not sure on the second ride-since we always head upto houghton/hancock michigan around that time so we will have to see bout that. u should convince ur brother in making it upto the houghton ride...december 16-18...i know that area like the back of my hand and can show u some nice boondocking areas.

POWER wheelie 2 years ago. '05 stock chassis RX1 CPR Turbo 136mph in 1000' and I let off twice!! They are much faster now. ;)!

Attachments

• cprturbo.jpg
    cprturbo.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 37
dont know how to post pics but if you take a look at my avatar, that was last spring on a slushy lake.
Pat

Did this one last weekend... I had done some testing on the other side of the track, it was a little beat up, so I pulled her back on this run just after taking off. Well needless to say the track was A LOT tighter that I realized and carried the ski's till about the 300ft mark on a 500ft run... yeeehaa...

--Buster696--

Attachments

• Kasog_102106_1a.JPG
    Kasog_102106_1a.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 30
Hi,
Here is some wheelie memories from summer...

wesi006_0001.jpg

VesikisatIvalo076.jpg

Last edited:
BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Not bad 4 NO STUDS

How are you getting that much ski lift in that powder? Is it the extra track legnth on the attak that makes a difference or is it also possible on the ER?(no studs)

I thought you could set the mono up for stupid amounts of transfer if you wanted. thought that was one of the improvements over the old no-action skids

no-action with rare hookup, notice i was out doing some early mosquito spraying....CP

Attachments

• 2006_0318_092752AA.JPG
    2006_0318_092752AA.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 17

Back