Pics of my truck!

ExpertXViper said:
PV700: I hope you didnt take offense to my rap comment, I listen tp rap but diffently have to be in the mood to hear it and has to be the old rap. The new stuff is all bout money cars and hoes. LOL and thats the true. Download some metal you'll be suprised how much bass you really get, not as much as rap but will still pound your chest with the right set up and music. If ya want some suggestions drop me a line.

Blue Oval is the only way to go in my book. And you have a BAD A$$ rig.

Oh no man! No offence at all lol. I listen to metal and rock too (love it actually) it's better music than rap IMO but it doesn't make the subwoofers move as much.

Same goes, if you need and test cycles or bass tracks hit me up, I can send them to you. ;)!

LMFAO!!!!!! Nothing makes me happier than for you to say that. Cause I could care less if we started to talk about Chevy, cause I have respected for all 3 companys. They all have there far shares of recalls and weakness. And one weakness you have is your motor thats made by Isuzu.

ExpertXViper said:
So whats with this thread ever seen I stated the fact above everyone just quited down. Thats not normal.

From what I've seen on here that's perfectly normal, members on here don't talk haulers very much, there's other forums for that. Someone started a "so what do you haul with?" thread a while back and it's still going, people just add their truck to that thread, it's a pretty cool thread actually.

Back