Interest in Drop brackets!

Another ?. if they have the option to go from 2" to 3" and you have to drill a new hole for the middle shock mount at half that distance (meaning 1" for a 2" drop and 1.5" for a 3" drop) then wouldnt those holes somewhat overlap each other if you decided to swap to the other size?

Lots of stuff is flying around our shop right now, we machined a lot of parts the past two days for the belt drive that I will post up later and we are also figuring out the rear suspension parts and what materials to use. These brackets are next on the list to be worked on. Keep bugging us and it will get done.;)! Thanks

Whats the time frame on the rear skid. I need to start tuning, but didn't want to have to remove the skid again. Maxdlx

lol, Paul my best and most honest advice is for you to call him everyday at the shop number and tell him you are in need of it asap. If enough people start begging consistantly he will be obligated to work on it. ;)!

Last edited:
I'm not going to hound him. LOl I'll just put the heavy one in and change it out again. Paul

Bruce,

Count me in for one as well... I need to order my other parts from you too.

adam

Here are some pictures of my Viper.... with 2" drop brackets and a 136" track extension.

Attachments

• misc 005 (Small).jpg
    misc 005 (Small).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Viper 043 (Small).jpg
    Viper 043 (Small).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Viper 033 (Small).jpg
    Viper 033 (Small).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 35
..SNAKEBIT.. said:
how much did you drop center & rear?
a picture of the drop bracket mounted would be nice
Thanks
Dropped the rear 2" and the center bolt 1"....I'll see if I can get a better pic..

I will get some pics up soon, but my sled needs to be clean first. kinda anal about that. Maxdlx

Back