Who else likes sno scoots

the last thing i want to do is cross any lines. sorry if I have, everyone.

Bullhead

I just bought a '90 snosport for my son...Hope to get it cleaned up and running right before next winter. I could use some help in finding parts and info on this ride.

It needs some carb work to run right then could just use some cosmetic items to clean it up. I'm going to stripe it total down and repaint the frame and plastic. Needs new seat cover and mybe foum too. Anyone know if I can and where I can get a track for one also? I could also use the plastic that goes over the back of the track under the seat, with the refector on it. Can i get any parts from the dealer still?

Thanks
Hooligan
rev_hooligan@yahoo.com

Hey everyone, billet ski spindles/plastic ski sets are ready! PM me for pics and other details.
:letitsnow

Ive always wanted a SnoScoot but Im not willing to pay $1200 or more for a 20 year old kiddie sled.
There was one for sale about a mile from my house last winter that was pretty beat up (seat was covered in duct tape, faded plastic, stickers falling off, a little rust) and the guy wanted $1400 for it. IMO, SnoScoots are overpriced, but its all about supply and demand.

I know where there are two clean ones for about 1500... and with a Scoot or Sport, you most likely will never lose money, as they just keep going up in value. Especially if there is suddenly a source for new and updated parts so you can make it look better than new :bling:

who else likes sno scoots?

Here is another pic of some of my scoots. Also I am looking for a white hood for a snoscoot or if anyone wants to trade me. I will swap for one of my red or blue hoods.

Attachments

• sno scoot fleet.jpg
    sno scoot fleet.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Len, another great photo! I don't know of any white bodies, but I'll check around for you.

On another note, those Scoots sure are tough....we were taking one down off the shelf last night with a forklift and at about 7' up she just rolled forward right off the forks and crashed to the floor on the headlight. We got it back on its skis and looked it over. One headlight bracket and the plastic headlight cover; toast. Everything else is fine. And just moments before i was marveling at how i had forgotten how nearly-mint this one was. Oh well, she was getting the new lighting anyway:)

Thanks Tony... You are lucky that is all you did. Keep me updated on your progress

I bought one new, I dont remember if it was 89 or 90...with electric start. I paid $1100 for it. Wish I'd of kept it.

Back