Who else likes sno scoots

There is a Chinese copy of the Sno-Scoot being made. I believe pictures of it have been posted here. Could likely be found on eBay.

The new Phazer is an evolution of the scoot.

PZ 1 said:
There is a Chinese copy of the Sno-Scoot being made. I believe pictures of it have been posted here. Could likely be found on eBay.

The new Phazer is an evolution of the scoot.

It is called the snofox. I would not spend a dime on something like that. You can't even compare to a scoot.

Yes the new phazer is an evoluton of the snoscoot. That just shows you how advanced the snoscoots were. The only down fall is I don't think most families getting into The sport wouldn't be able to outfit the whole family with phazer's and I would not want my 8 year old on somthing that is capable of speeds up to 80 mph. The snoscoot is just so unique. How many snowmobiles are out there that 6 year old and a 60 year old could ride and have fun on? Only one, the snoscoot.

I have 3 two scoots ( one is aZR Yamacat) and a sport (mine) I have 4 grand kids and the sport I got at hay days 2 years ago cost me $2500 and I believe new they were only 1200-1400? They are the greatest thing out there. They wont let them race the 120cc class they eat them up. I made a wheel kit for the 80 even ( on grass radard at 40mph)

My Kids think their scoot is a hoot!!!

11-25-06_1313.jpg

Right now it has the OEM skis, But I'm in the works of adding a pair of blue C&A shorty drag skis to it... I have to fab up some custom mounts or see if I can cobble up what C&A has to offer with their new mini mount kits...

what a great thread! You should all be happy to know that we are unveiling an entire line of upgrade kits for the scoots and sports very very soon. A real track, lightweight parts, a sweet exhaust system, skid plate, plastic skis, wider ski stance, shock conversion kit for the leafspring scoots, and lots lots more. Website is being put together now and a few parts in final testing before going into production. Stay tuned!

Bullhead

Hey bullhead i cant wait to hear about these parts etc.Is there a date u can give and where should we look for the website etc

DaveyBoy, I can't wait for you and everyone elso to see everything too! The website is feverishly being worked on, and everyday more things get finalized. I prefer not to give dates as i would rather underpromise and over deliver. But we are so close that the bulk of our line should be available in a month or less, but there are a couple things i am trying to make ready by end of next week. As for the kits and parts, i cannot wait for everyone to see, hear and ride the quality and looks of these completed machines, including new model names and decals. If you think the new pitbikes are cool......I was just staring at it this morning, having a coffee and just realized another cool modification that we can easily change some of our tooling to make it happen.

I am also in negotiations with a couple companies to make our new trailer-able covers to accomodate a fully transformed Scoot or Sport with our company logos on them. Stock covers will not work. :)

I agree... yamaha was way ahead of the curve with their scoots/sports!

Back