Head Count Muni 10-14!!!!!!!!!

Everyone that is going to attend I will be ordering shirts for the ride again. Please email webmaster@totallyamaha.com your size and color. They will be $20. They are long sleeve with print on the sleeve as in years past with the Year of the Ride and location.

Tom.

Are there any rooms left at Algers for thurs fri and sat nights. I am trying to work this into our bag trip. Be 2 of us, we can stay at any other motel with room too. Maxdlx

Thursday 12/28 9am central

May look good for us and Colorado got another 18'' Looks like a system moving in off the coast out in the pacific :letitsnow

Attachments

• sattelite.jpg
    sattelite.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
yamahagirl and Viperdave thank's for the offers but I'm getting a room My dad is going along and another guy that lives but me vipertreats is going to stay with us.Thank's again I appreciate the offers.Ryan

I will be there at the Best Western along with 2 others, and also Tom "seal" if you still need a place to crash we will squeeze ya in no prob.

Pray for snow

Was in Munising late last night at the ice house. The ground is covered now, and should stay that way as long as the temps don't rise and any rain comes. They still need a lot of snow, but that may come. The LES engines should add a little every day or so, but they really need a heavy wet snow to get a good base to setup.

There is currently a severe weather alert for the western and central UP. They will have freezing rain and snow follow by heavy accumilation of snow which should help create a nice base. Keep your fingers crossed. Is there a pic of the shirts?

Special weather statement COPPER HARBOR...ONTONAGON...HOUGHTON...

HANCOCK...L'ANSE...MARQUETTE...MUNISING...NEWBERRY...IRONWOOD...

IRON RIVER...IRON MOUNTAIN...MENOMINEE...ESCANABA...GLADSTONE...

MANISTIQUE...KENTON...SIDNAW...SENEY 1110 AM EST SAT DEC 30 2006 /1010 AM CST SAT DEC 30 2006/ ...POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS WINTER WEATHER SUNDAY INTO MONDAY...

A STORM SYSTEM MOVING FROM THE SOUTHERN PLAINS TO THE GREAT LAKES WILL BRING A WINTRY MIX OF PRECIPITATION TO UPPER MICHIGAN.

FREEZING RAIN POSSIBLY MIXED WITH SNOW OR SLEET IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD INTO WEST UPPER MICHIGAN EARLY SUNDAY AND ACROSS MUCH OF WEST AND CENTRAL UPPER MICHIGAN BY MIDDAY SUNDAY. ALTHOUGH ONLY LIGHT ICE OR GLAZE ACCUMULATIONS ARE EXPECTED...UNTREATED ROADS WILL LIKELY BECOME VERY SLIPPERY. AS TEMPERATURES WARM BY AFTERNOON...THE PRECIPITATION WILL CHANGE OVER TO MAINLY RAIN OVER CENTRAL UPPER MICHIGAN OR A RAIN AND SNOW MIX WEST.

AS THE STORM SYSTEM MOVES TOWARD NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN SUNDAY NIGHT...THE MIX OF RAIN AND SNOW WILL CHANGE OVER TO ALL SNOW.

SIGNIFICANT ACCUMULATIONS ARE POSSIBLE OVER PORTIONS OF WEST AND CENTRAL UPPER MICHIGAN. HIGHER TERRAIN LOCATIONS FROM IRONWOOD AND ROCKLAND TO TWIN LAKES...AND FROM HERMAN TO NEGAUNEE AND SKANDIA COULD SEE STORM TOTAL SNOW AMOUNTS OF 4 TO 8 INCHES BY MONDAY AFTERNOON. HOWEVER...SNOWFALL AMOUNTS COULD VARY SIGNIFICANTLY DEPENDING ON THE TRACK AND INTENSITY OF THE STORM.

STAY TUNED FOR LATER STATEMENTS AND POSSIBLE WATCHES...WARNINGS...OR ADVISORIES ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MARQUETTE CONCERNING THIS WINTER WEATHER EVENT.

I dont get it. What the hell is up with our jet stream. ^##$%^#. It is comin straight up from the Gulf. I am gettin tired of lookin at the future cast and gettin bummed out. Maybe if I dont look at the weather forecast until Jan, 8th the weather will do somethin. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Help us. Sorry had to vent.

(Reverse Psychology)

Dear Mother Nature:

I am going to sell my 2 snowblowers, shovels, winter boots, Skis, snowboard, my 4x4 f250 and 2 snowmobiles for a cheap price cause we will not get any snow this year.

I think the government is controliing the snow. When they lost the ability to utilize monies from license fees and trail permits for something other than recreation use. They shut the snow machines in the sky. They are also increasing hunting fees substaintialy next year.

Ding said:
Snow is gone, rain washed it away . . .

We probably had about 1-2 inches of RAIN New Year's Eve...everything is mud or frozen mud. Around Newberry and northern Luce county anyways.

In Negaunee (west of munising) we have 4-6 inches on the ground. It has been very warm and we have standing water in a lot of places. I would think the water crossings on the Big Bay trails are still open. I haven't had my Viper out of the trailer yet. I rode the VMax up and down the alley. That is the extent of my riding this year :( .

we need an update please!!Any upper Mich people please keep us posted. Myself and Tom Seal will be in Muni wed morning at about noon- 2:00 pm. Thanks a bunch

Chad

Back